MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardinals are falling apart.. mike its tough to watch your team play bad on national tv isnt it?

Gooooo Rays!!!!!!

My Blue Jays handled the Pooh-Holes less Cards in a 3 games sweep! Great to see! Now, to get into a division without the Yankees, Red Sox, and Rays . . . Great performance by Ricky Rom last night too. Can't wait to see my first MLB game live in 2 weeks. Jays and Yanks here I come!

As bad as the Royals are, they've never filed bankruptcy.

Indians starting lineup....6 guys with batting avg under .235 thats awful

My hope for the cubbies didn't even make it to all-star break this year. Woe is me. Time to start selling about half my tickets.

Cardinals seem to be back on track. Jaime is scaring me a little bit, but who would have thought the Big Puma Lance Berkman would have 20 bombs before the all star break!

It was the OS , I'm not getting my hopes up yet lol

I now tap while I talk

Matty,

I will take 3 from anyone, espically after getting swept by the Jays. I think if we stay a within 5 or so games until Pujols comes back from the DL we will be just fine. Jaime is sort of scaring me and I think he is hitting that sophmore slump. I am waiting for our ace in the making Shelby Miller, who is dominating AA right now.

Last night's cubbies game was pretty fun. Zambrano had another mental break down in the 2nd inning and left the game. At this point, we all gave up any chances of winning the game. Ended up going to 13 innings!!! And we won with a walk-off homer. Now we are only 10 games back. ha ha.

Matty,

I will take 3 from anyone, espically after getting swept by the Jays. I think if we stay a within 5 or so games until Pujols comes back from the DL we will be just fine. Jaime is sort of scaring me and I think he is hitting that sophmore slump. I am waiting for our ace in the making Shelby Miller, who is dominating AA right now.

I agree, ever since Jamie got rocked a couple weeks ago he's looked shaky, but on a good note the o is getting hot, glad to see theriot and skip both hitting, same with rasmus.. oh and were leading the rays

I now tap while I talk

I agree, ever since Jamie got rocked a couple weeks ago he's looked shaky, but on a good note the o is getting hot, glad to see theriot and skip both hitting, same with rasmus.. oh and were leading the rays

I now tap while I talk

Well we won a good one tonight. Westbrook was dominate and Rasmus hit another bomb! thats 4 in a row and looks like we might take sole posession of first

I got to see my beloved Indians today in Cincy for the first time since moving to Dayton. It was my first experience at The Great American Ballpark.

The game was kind of a boring game outside of the Brantley homer and last 3 innings. Indians bullpen did work and shut down the Reds, but this really isn't why I am posting.

I didn't spend much time exploring the park, but for all the hype surrounding this ballpark and everything I have heard, I left unimpressed with the stadium. I liked it don't get me wrong, but everyone kept telling me that it was the greatest ballpark they had ever stepped foot in. Maybe I am biased, but I still think Jacobs Field (Progressive, but I refuse to call it that) is a wonderful place to watch a game. I always get that "awe" feeling when walking in there.

Lastly, it's always been said that Reds and Bengals fans are fair weather fans and I honestly have seen that with Bengals fans, but the Reds fans shocked me tonight. 7th inning, Tribe up 3-0, and Reds fans running for the gates. 3-0 against the Indians, especially the way they have played over the last month+ is not insurmountable. Votto hits a homer in the 7th and they go into the 8th, 3-1. After leaving the 8th empty handed, more and more Reds fans were heading for the gates. 9th inning rolls around and the Reds have 2 on with the winning run at the plate. Half the stadium had emptied out. If the Reds had pulled off the comeback, a lot of people would have been kicking themselves for not staying. What's up with this Reds fans? I know every team has fans leaving early to beat the traffic or when it's a blowout, but half the stadium bolts in a 3-1 game between in-state rivals that only play 6 or 7 times a year?

I guess I have just always thought 1. anything can happen in baseball. There isn't a clock limiting your ability to comeback. 2. Why pay $35 a ticket to see anything less that 9 innings of baseball'?

Is it too early to start thinking about 2012?

It could be worse, I could be an Astros fan!

that was a rough stretch for the Sox. I did not like our national league lineup one bit! Hopefully we'll get one more shot at it at the end of the year.

Great news for Cardinals fans

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported on Saturday that improvement in Pujols' wrist will "likely" allow him to return for the club's first series after the All-Star break, July 15-17 at Cincinnati. The paper even allowed for the possibility of Pujols returning before the break, but reported that such an outcome is less probable.

Great news for Cardinals fans

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported on Saturday that improvement in Pujols' wrist will "likely" allow him to return for the club's first series after the All-Star break, July 15-17 at Cincinnati. The paper even allowed for the possibility of Pujols returning before the break, but reported that such an outcome is less probable.

I saw that, has me excited

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

I saw that, has me excited

Will he be 100%?? But then again, an 80% Pujols is still better than a 100% Holliday.

He won't come back unless he is healthy. He got cleared today and may be in the lineup tonight on espn

Tap tap taparoo

He won't come back unless he is healthy. He got cleared today and may be in the lineup tonight on espn

Tap tap taparoo

He's dh tonight, will start 1st tomorrow

Will he be 100%?? But then again, an 80% Pujols is still better than a 100% Holliday.

Ha, not this year, holliday is hot this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back