When you fatted the shots, did they still go a reasonable distance? Usually missing shots like that is because they only went 5 yards or so.

That is likely it, the missed shots were badly fatted and only went a very short distance.

Just a note on reviewing your round with shot scope. When looking at the hole view it will show you the shots leading to the green. To then show your putts you need to press the flag in the bottom right of the screen as shown below:

D03EF8CA-5133-4EA7-BD9A-E7275B296A3D.jpeg
This will take you to the green view and will show you your putts and the flag location.

AB6E26D6-CEA4-4A45-8C31-400C84E40068.png

Just a note on reviewing your round with shot scope. When looking at the hole view it will show you the shots leading to the green. To then show your putts you need to press the flag in the bottom right of the screen as shown below:

View attachment 9152260
This will take you to the green view and will show you your putts and the flag location.

View attachment 9152261
It's a pretty awesome system. As you noted, there is a minimum distance you need to hit the ball in order for it to count but it sounds like the rest of them flagged very well.

I'm glad you enjoyed your round.

Second round with the V3 in the books. Love how easy to use this is, it is not having any trouble picking up my shots (as long as I don’t completely duff a shot leaving it in my own shadow). Marking the pin and the number of putts is becoming second nature on the course. Editing in the shotscope dashboard is quick and easy. Being able to review the round on dashboard and in the app is a great help in looking back over the round to figure out what needs attention in my game.l

It's out of stock in every color and Amazon, Global Golf wants $219. $199 is my price. Help.:eek:

It's out of stock in every color and Amazon, Global Golf wants $219. $199 is my price. Help.:eek:

Budget Golf has Black and Red in stock. Use the THP code from the homepage: Shotscope V3

Sounds like something new is on the horizon! Can’t wait.

Sounds like something new is on the horizon! Can’t wait.
if they top the current watch it will be awesome... not sure what else I need for golf watch, but texts would be cool, but at same point I don't want that to ruin my golf swing with a vibration

not sure I'm ready to pay for green complexes or visual on a small face

Now you guys got me thinking about waiting for a newer version if stock is running out and not being replenished. Hmmm🤔

Pretty sure @GavinwithaR1 has said that there's no new hardware coming this year, it's all software/firmware.

Now you guys got me thinking about waiting for a newer version if stock is running out and not being replenished. Hmmm🤔

Totally understandable, but if you do decide to pull the trigger on the V3 you won't be disappointed. It's been a wonderful addition to my golf, having the front/middle/back distances on my watch, reach and carry distances to hazards, and the automatic shot tracking has been awesome. From my 4 rounds with it the only thing it hasn't picked up is when i completely lay the sod over a shot and the ball didn't get out of my shadow (can't blame my shot not going far enough on the watch). Reviewing rounds has been quick and easy, and seeing my stats has been helpful.

if they top the current watch it will be awesome... not sure what else I need for golf watch, but texts would be cool, but at same point I don't want that to ruin my golf swing with a vibration

not sure I'm ready to pay for green complexes or visual on a small face
I really don’t know how they improve it but they have done a great job with all the updates and software thus far. I will get in line for new hardware for sure. I love the V3.

The man who sets the embargo is not going to be the one to break the embargo.

Thanks for making me spend money on new things even though I love my V3. 🙃

I am so wanting a New Scope with added GPS, not asking for an embargo update, just wondering if i should wait to purchase, in your person opinion i mean....:unsure:

A little embargo talk in here is exciting!

I only have 1 round so far but I love my V3. I used Arccos for the last 5 years and having all the distances on my wrist really was nice.

I think the V3 is perfect. I don't think I want txt's or notifications I would find it distracting to have my watch vibrate mid swing.

Back