Huge 4th of July THP STORE SALE!

awesome, picked up a divot tool!

wish there were some lighter colored shirts!

Just placed an order. Thanks!

Sweet. Just ordered a THP putter cover and also ordered Putter Perfection even though its not on sale too! Thanks THP.

Wow, this is great!

What a great sale...everyone should jump on board and take advantage of this! Thanks THP and Happy Fourth of July to you!

Does the THP putter cover just fit or for SeeMore putters or will it work on say a Nike Method Core 3?

Does the THP putter cover just fit or for SeeMore putters or will it work on say a Nike Method Core 3?

GG has it on a Nike Method Core 3 with no problem. It will fit any putter that is a blade or mid-mallet.

hmmmm... needing a new hat and this is an incredible deal! Happy 4th everyone!

GG has it on a Nike Method Core 3 with no problem. It will fit any putter that is a blade or mid-mallet.

SWEET i will order 1 when I get home.

Tap tap taparoo

Just ordered a THP Divot Repair tool :D

Thanks for the great price

Just ordered a THP Putter cover and poker chip. Great prices. Thanks guys.

The THP sale will go on for a couple of days.

The THP sale will go on for a couple of days.

Some great deals in there JB! Really hope you guys are able to move some product so that you can hopefully look into adding some new stuff!!

Just ordered a THP Divot Repair tool :D

Yup, also here. I have more tools than anyone could use in 20 seasons, but they don't have THP on them, do they? I might as well start a formal collection.

bought a THP head cover and the Khaki/Blue hat

Thanks GG and JB

Shipped already, that's great service for you. Thanks GG :D

Shipped already, that's great service for you. Thanks GG :D

She does aim to please.

Thank you all for your orders so far.

I ordered the putter cover and it'll be my first THP shwag for the bag!

Man, two days after I get my putter cover this happens, oh well might just have to order annother one :)

Edit: I ordered my cover Fri and it was here today, talk about fast shipping thanks gg

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

We only have 1 of the white with black pinstripes hats left. We still have a good amount of the black with white pinstripes but only one of the white ones left.

This sale will run just a little longer.

Back