Thanks JB...I'll check it out.

Just booked a 4some to Quail Chase in L'ville, KY. Unfortunately, it would only let me book 1 time, I tried going back and booking another time, and it would always error out after acknowledging the cancellation policy. This seems to be an issue on the golfnow side, as I couldnt book the 2nd time directly from golfnow.com. It must be tied to multiple times using a single acct, bc I even tried a different credit card.

There is a cancellation policy that is listed right before you book (policy varies by course). For the course I just booked, there is a 24 hour penalty free cancellation. I was charged $2ish for booking online, so I imagine I will be out that $ should I cancel. This particular course also listed no shows will be charged fully. I anticipate most courses would be flexible if you want to cancel day of (especially for things like weather) as long as you call them.

Sadly, there's only one course available in the Salt Lake City area although it is a course I play every once in awhile. I will be sure to use the service next time I need a reservation! :good:

Booked my round at Indian Wells with this service. Very easy to do!!

Ole Gray booked us a tee time Saturday morning at The Creek @ Hard Labor for himself, SethO, T0AD and myself to have a send off for SethO. Looking forward to having a THP blast as usual.

FYI, I tried to book a tee time here in Naples for tomorrow and noticed that there is no option for Naples now, only Ft. Myers. On the GolfNow site Naples is still an option.

FYI, I tried to book a tee time here in Naples for tomorrow and noticed that there is no option for Naples now, only Ft. Myers. On the GolfNow site Naples is still an option.

SW,
It should be updated and fixed now.

I use it as often as possible...Its a great thing having it where I spend alot of time ......Try it you'll like it...

Glad I saw this as I use golfnow a ton. Will be going through THP from now on for sure

I booked a round using this method this afternoon...very easy. Unfortunately, the Chattanooga courses are not in sync with this yet, so I can only use it for rounds I'm willing to drive for.

I promise I will use this when we play at a different course than where my wife works! The course is available on GofNow, but we pay a whole lot less than what GolfNow can do for us!

Just booked another for this friday, great service and easy way to support THP.

Sweet, and there's a course near me I like to play on there even! I'll be using this next time I go.

I try to use golfnow through THP whenever I play a course that is listed. It's a great feature to have. I would encourage anyone who has courses nearby use this!

I'm seeing 8 available times for the 4th but they all say it is no longer available.

Southern Indiana: Old English Golf Course

Something to do with the holiday maybe?

Edit: I did it the old fashioned way and made a phone call. The initial tee time I had selected using this feature was, in fact, still available.

Last edited:
Just booked another for this friday, great service and easy way to support THP.

For my tee time this past Friday, it was the first time the guy in the shop asked for my confirmation email. I've never been asked this before and have booked about 15-20 rounds through golfnow. Luckily, I was able to pull up the confirmation email on my phone. He said all courses should need it as they need to track the course number and confirmation number.

I found it interesting, but I figure this course was just very strict on tracking them internally so they can reconcile more easily with golfnow. Just a headsup, not sure if this is a one time thing or not.

For my tee time this past Friday, it was the first time the guy in the shop asked for my confirmation email. I've never been asked this before and have booked about 15-20 rounds through golfnow. Luckily, I was able to pull up the confirmation email on my phone. He said all courses should need it as they need to track the course number and confirmation number.

I found it interesting, but I figure this course was just very strict on tracking them internally so they can reconcile more easily with golfnow. Just a headsup, not sure if this is a one time thing or not.

Hmmm. You should not need that I cannot imagine. THP is linked right into their computer system. I will contact Golfnow tomorrow and see what they say.

Do you get reward points when booking through THP? I have reward points from booking courses directly through Golfnow before the service was available here. I made a tee time this past Saturday by going through THP and did not receive reward points.

Do you get reward points when booking through THP? I have reward points from booking courses directly through Golfnow before the service was available here. I made a tee time this past Saturday by going through THP and did not receive reward points.

Unfortunately the answer is no. We do not know what happens with the reward points when using our engine, but we know they are not given out as of now. That may change soon though.

On a related note, I have so many reward points from using it in the past and the points never seem to be able to be used for anything worthy. Like they will spit out the rewards that I can play them at a goat track on a Tuesday afternoon.

awesome ive been using golf now for a little while i always find cheaper rates. i actually paid 25 bucks with a cart to play on the 4th of July with my buddy and the other 2 guys we got paired up with paid 60 bucks to play. ill have to go through the THP site from now on.

Just wanted to bump this up, I just used the service to book a tee time for tomorrow afternoon, it's really easy.

I have used it four times and love it. Works like a charm!

Used this for a tee time yesterday at BullRun, same price as golf now but I would rather support THP. Very easy to use, great job JB. Some of the courses I play are not on here, I am guessing that the course has to jump on board first, correct?

When Arkansas gets on there ( or up to date with anything) I will book through you guys!

I normally use golflink, but if this site gets some sort of benefit from me booking here, I'll gladly use it for my services.

Back