maybe he is knocking out a wall and mayking it a BIGGER golf room!!

Yeah I was thinking more like what WR pictured... Bar, seating, tv, etc...

Its in the middle of our home. I do not think that would be the best scenario.

Its in the middle of our home. I do not think that would be the best scenario.

haha hey, I didn't know that!!! That's cheating!!!

Or not... but I give up! I'll just wait for the pictures

well you could put a door on one end so it remains private.

Backside is the 3 door glass sliders
There is no front side as you can see from the picture. Open floor plan on that part of the house.

Movie room

Backside is the 3 door glass sliders
There is no front side as you can see from the picture. Open floor plan on that part of the house.

Well when you start construction , anything is possible, remove the sliders and put a wall there, add a wall at the other end. I never been to THP HQ, not sure of the layout but I do like the open floor plan style.

Well when you start construction , anything is possible, remove the sliders and put a wall there, add a wall at the other end. I never been to THP HQ, not sure of the layout but I do like the open floor plan style.

Yeah, no construction here, just a switch.
But I can tell you that would be resale suicide to remove a window "wall" overlooking a pool and waterfront property to close in a room.

Yeah, no construction here, just a switch.
But I can tell you that would be resale suicide to remove a window "wall" overlooking a pool and waterfront property to close in a room.

Very true, I guess I will wait for the "announcment" with everyone else

JB/GG your kitchen is beautiful and the outside deck area is so bright. Very noice work room, we gotta get that screen mounted in the living room. I'm thinking (3) more that would make four. 2 x 2....great look :banana:

JB/GG your kitchen is beautiful and the outside deck area is so bright. Very noice work room, we gotta get that screen mounted in the living room. I'm thinking (3) more that would make four. 2 x 2....great look :banana:

We dont even have that screen anymore actually. That one was a 52" Panny plasma and we moved it to the bedroom when we got the slightly larger LG 3D tv.

I am very intrigued now! I am trying to think what it could be, but I am coming up with nothing.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

We already knew he had a great wife, I'm going to guess, games room with Golden Tee, and a pool table.

We already knew he had a great wife, I'm going to guess, games room with Golden Tee, and a pool table.

They nixed the pool table earlier...but good thinking on Golden Tee/PGA Tour after that discussion last week. Maybe a ping-pong table in addition.

I thought about the Golden Tee game, since it was brought up a week or so ago, but GG already said it's no pool table.

That would be hilarious after he put up that thread asking which was better, golden tee or PGA tour haha!

That said, he noted that it would be NOT a golf room anymore, so i would assume something that awesome wouldn't be included..

Maybe a ping-pong table in addition.

We have one of those ad. There is a picture on here somewhere of me losing to BL (LPGA) earlier this year....To be fair, I had had a few cocktails at that point...hehe

How bout a new office, computer room with a big desk, leather sofa and a flat screen on the wall.

Quick video of the room transformation. Not completely done yet, but close.

Sweet. What brand of projector?

very nice JB and GG, I bet the screen looks bigger than it is too seeing as you are quite close to it

Very nice JB! So where have all the other staff bags gone? Storage?

very nice JB and GG, I bet the screen looks bigger than it is too seeing as you are quite close to it

As you can see from the early pictures in this thread, the TV in that room looked small (even though it was 52"). We moved that TV to the bedroom and got a larger one for the main room (3D LG 55"). Then went real big with this one as its a 10 foot screen.

Very nice JB! So where have all the other staff bags gone? Storage?

They are all over the house. Almost every brand has a bag somewhere. They look kind of cool.

Back