THP Newsletter July - Bettinardi & More

Love the newsletter!

Looking forward to this issue...can't wait to hear what Mr. Bettinardi has to say.

My favorite email of the month is less than a week away, great news JB.

Sounds great! Look forward to my first copy!

The newsletter just keep getting better, looking forward to it!

So glad that everybody enjoys it.
Because of the holiday Monday, the newsletter will be going out Tuesday morning most likely.

So glad that everybody enjoys it.
Because of the holiday Monday, the newsletter will be going out Tuesday morning most likely.
I am already planning coffee and the THP newsletter to start off Tuesday, thanks for the heads up JB

Just saw this. Looking forward to a little inside info.

Turns out I'm already subscribed \o/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this one! Should be great to hear what MR Bettinardi has to say, and ANOTHER contest? Woah! :D

This will be hitting inboxes tomorrow morning! Make sure to subscribe because we have a contest announcement in this issue!

This will be hitting inboxes tomorrow morning! Make sure to subscribe because we have a contest announcement in this issue!

just keeps getting better!

Sweet looking forward to the morning.

Great BB interview! I really enjoyed reading that. It was very clear that you guys have a great relationship with him. I'm also very intrigued about those golf balls and I want to thank GOLF4HER for the incredible contest sponsorship coming up. Well done.

Very nice newsletter. I liked the way you split up the interview within the newsletter. As for the Vision golf balls, I followed some reviews of them a couple of years back in another golf forum, so I am interested to see how the balls are received now.

Great newsletter, they just seem to get better and better as each issue hits my inbox

great newsletter, love reading these before work

Great newletter! I really enjoyed the interview with BB. Now to figure out who I want to pick for the Womens U.S. Open contest. I think it is awesome that Vision Golf is using THP and its members to not only test their golf ball but help shape its future.

WOW - tons of great info in this month's newsletter!! The interview with Mr Bettinardi was great - getting ready to read it for the 2nd time. The Womens US Open contest is going to fun - very neat format; thanks to Golf4Her for providing the prize for the major!! Last, but not least is the ball testing. I remember a few months ago when someone brought up Vision golf and we chatted about it. Balls were fairly expensive from what I remember so will be very interesting to see how the testing goes.

Love the newsletter and the great interview.

Great job on the newsletter! I really enjoyed the interview with BB and can't wait to hear what the testers thing of the Vision Golf balls.

Great BB interview! I really enjoyed reading that. It was very clear that you guys have a great relationship with him. I'm also very intrigued about those golf balls and I want to thank GOLF4HER for the incredible contest sponsorship coming up. Well done.

+ 1 Couldnt have said it better myself. Thanks JB and GG. The newsletter is fantastic and the interview was very insightful and interesting. Great job with that as well.

Tap tap taparoo

What a great way to start the day, good coffee and the newest THP newsletter. I especially enjoyed the BB interview and loved his belt buckel comment, that is confidence in all of your products. Thanks again to Golf4Her for the great contest and to Vision Golf for the testing opportunity. Thank you GG & JB for bringing it again.

Great little interview. I like his designed in America, made in America thoughts. That means a lot to many. BB is no doubt one of the great putter makers.

Back