2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

I’m not ashamed to admit I have all three versions of this cover - blade, mallet and oversize. I also have a problem collecting putters lol.
I'm trying to behave. I don't even have my putter from The Grandaddy, I don't need more covers for it. 😁

Because it's a time-honored tradition here even if it drives some of us nuts, I now begin the slow reveal...

ToulonGarageAustin_shanewu2.jpg

1673654083228.png

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

She will make her debut this weekend :love:

ToulonGarageAustin_shanewu4.jpgToulonGarageAustin_shanewu5.jpgToulonGarageAustin_shanewu6.jpgToulonGarageAustin_shanewu7.jpgToulonGarageAustin_shanewu1.jpg

Ugh, that is beautiful. I would 100% own one if it wasn't named effing Austin.
I was just thinking about that today and I don’t love the name either but the shape speaks to me more than blades with sharp angles

That red dot alignment aide....

I had such a crush on her about 33 years ago 😅

How did the first round go and whats the new course record?
Haha course record is safe by probably 20 shots but… Definitely enjoyed it and it looks awesome in the sun. Based on my putting indoors I was a little concerned about skidding but I didn’t hear/see any of that on the course. I know that’s almost all me regardless but when you try a new insert or milling these concerns pop up. Hahaha

I was just thinking about that today and I don’t love the name either but the shape speaks to me more than blades with sharp angles

I had such a crush on her about 33 years ago 😅

Haha course record is safe by probably 20 shots but… Definitely enjoyed it and it looks awesome in the sun. Based on my putting indoors I was a little concerned about skidding but I didn’t hear/see any of that on the course. I know that’s almost all me regardless but when you try a new insert or milling these concerns pop up. Hahaha
Nice. I'm also an Austin lover who doesn't get the name lol. At the end of the day looking cool in the sun is all that matters lol.

Skidding would imply not enough loft I think? Or could check how much forward shaft lean you're applying if a plumbers neck is a change for you.

How did you like the alignment?

Nice. I'm also an Austin lover who doesn't get the name lol. At the end of the day looking cool in the sun is all that matters lol.

Skidding would imply not enough loft I think? Or could check how much forward shaft lean you're applying if a plumbers neck is a change for you.

How did you like the alignment?
I think the skidding was only prevalent the first set of practice putts inside. The next two rounds I didn’t really notice much so my stroke was probably better. I don’t intentionally shaft lean. Plumber’s neck is my preferred neck and what I have in my previous gen Austin

this is my first sight dot and I liked it. as long as I didn’t get wonky with my tempo, I was hitting my lines. I’m looking forward to seeing how things go over the next few rounds, especially if I can have one where I hit at least 8-10 GIRs. My Stroke Lab Three has a top line so it’s not the first top alignment aide I’ve used. One of these days, I will get fit and find out what is best for me.

My Toulon Las Vegas was the bright spot in my bag during my round on Monday. I keep putting well with it and have a lot more confidence in the 8-10ft range

Playing double bend eleven, my miss is a pull, question is if I go to a s neck with more toe hang world it rotate faster to V close because of hinge effect?

Looking forward to the ‘23 release. WRX has pics from Sentry. WH versa visual alignment looks great to my eyes. There are also some new tri hot 5k models. Supposedly the tour versions will be what we mortals can get?

Releasing soon?

Looking forward to the ‘23 release. WRX has pics from Sentry. WH versa visual alignment looks great to my eyes. There are also some new tri hot 5k models. Supposedly the tour versions will be what we mortals can get?

Releasing soon?

It's all on the website. The naked rossie didn't make it to retail unfortunately. It's pretty baffling imo. You'd think Callaway would be interested in selling the putters their two best players (Rahm and Xander) use, but apparently not.

It's all on the website. The naked rossie didn't make it to retail unfortunately. It's pretty baffling imo. You'd think Callaway would be interested in selling the putters their two best players (Rahm and Xander) use, but apparently not.
Why on earth won’t they do it? It’s genuinely baffling

I wonder which one I get fit into this year. Any guesses @xThor? Once we know it'll be...

Last edited:
So did I miss that Odyssey expanded the line of tri-hot putter models?

That would be in the 2023 thread...... ;)
Agreed, just odd I see product drop on the OEM website before seeing it here

Back