Heading Across America for 23 days!

Hey everybody! Just a quick update. We have been in San Fran for the past two days. We are headed over to Yosemite for the day and night. Then we are off to Salt Lake City after that. Having a great time and missing golf.

Great trip and sounds like you're doing it the right way. When I do the long haul it's because I have a gig somewhere that requires me to get there in 2 or 3 days.

You must've eaten at some of the best diners, drive-ins and dives in America.

Continued safe travels buddy, and what exactly is in Deaton Stew?

Sounds like an amazing trip! The Monterey pictures look great! That is one of my favorite places in the world! Did you get to stop by Pebble Beach and take a look? That is a historical landmark!

Continued safe travels buddy, and what exactly is in Deaton Stew?

It is a beef stew with vegetables and potatoes. We then add a few "leftovers" in it for fun. I think some pretzels made it in this year. Haha

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

Sounds like an amazing trip! The Monterey pictures look great! That is one of my favorite places in the world! Did you get to stop by Pebble Beach and take a look? That is a historical landmark!

No I didn't get enough time to run out there. They do have a Pebble Beach shop in Monterey. They always have great discounts there.

What a great trip. Hope all is going well, safe travels buddy!

This thread is awesome! I started checking out your pictures on the blog. Looks like a great time!

This thread is awesome! I started checking out your pictures on the blog. Looks like a great time!

Thanks man, we are having great time.

Glad you're having great time! Looks like you'll be getting into Utah just in time for our hottest days of the year. Be sure to drink lots of water. The heat and the altitude are a great combination!

We are headed across Wyoming today to Custer, SD. Mount Rushmore is in the plans for tonight. The kids are going to really fall in love with the US tonight!

We are headed across Wyoming today to Custer, SD. Mount Rushmore is in the plans for tonight. The kids are going to really fall in love with the US tonight!

hahahaha....have fun buddy!

Thanks for keeping us informed, it is like we are traveling with you. Hope you and the kids are having a great time.

We are having a blast. We got rained on a little bit last night, but found some shelter to sleep in. It was a great 4th though. We went to the rodeo in Cody, WY. I think I added riding a bull to my bucket list.

We are having a blast. We got rained on a little bit last night, but found some shelter to sleep in. It was a great 4th though. We went to the rodeo in Cody, WY. I think I added riding a bull to my bucket list.

I wouldnt ride a bull in a million years. Tried a fat chic once, that was enough!

We made it home today from our trip. It was an amazing experience and a awesome group of kids. I hope to get to the course this week and knock the rust off.

We made it home today from our trip. It was an amazing experience and a awesome group of kids. I hope to get to the course this week and knock the rust off.

Welcome home!

Glad you're home buddy. Sounds like a fun trip but I'm sure you're stoked to sleep in your own bed.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Glad you all made it back safe. That was a long road trip.

Glad you had a good time.. Now back to golf

Tap tap taparoo

Glad you're home buddy. Sounds like a fun trip but I'm sure you're stoked to sleep in your own bed.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Yeah man! I don't know if I will be able to handle it after a themorest for 23 days.

I just caught up on the blogs this morning. AMAZING trip and opportunity for those youngins. Seems like a lot of planning and work for you counselors, but well worth it in the end.

Back