COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Haven't fimed but have rolled both 1 after the other.
They both have same stared like angle but the slant neck spider feels a bit flatter.
It just consistently tracks putts straighter whereas the Cobra can be streaky and go straight but then get pushes and pulls.

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm going to NW 8 next week. I'll ask. I don't recall seeing them in the past.

I stopped in over the weekend and alas, they did not have any.

Went to PGA SS last Friday and they didnt have the Vintage Widesport in stock for me to try out.

This weekend I threw a black BestGrips Major Leaguer grip I had on something else on my Supernova and with the Stability shaft I'm loving the look and feel right now.

You've never seen a Cobra putter? They don't have them in NY?
Have to agree with @Bernoulli here as well, the only Cobra putter within about 100 miles of me was an armlock one. Genuinely none to be seen!

A new black one might be up for sale

I've got to assume my mat developed a right to left break.

Nah, Not sure, need to do some testing.
Ball position creep too far forward?

Lots of love for the Widesport. I think that may be my next putter.

The Supernova is calling my name @Scooby45

Sigh- have one sitting in my den that I coulda let you borrow as well.
Oh really?? I used his for our round about a month ago and putt really well with it. It's been on my mind ever since 🤣

Oh really?? I used his for our round about a month ago and putt really well with it. It's been on my mind ever since 🤣
Yep used it for probably 5 rounds… had it posted here for sale for awhile.

Does anyone know the offset of the Cuda and Stingray single bends? It looks like 1/2 or 1/4 shaft? Seems like the plumber necks for a lot of these putters are less than a full shaft also?

I really want to love my Agera. I love the look of it and in the golf town when I demo it in real conditions it beats out everything they have on the rack.

On my putting Matt perfect practice it comes in last place.

My Cobra Grace Lo pro managed 29 consecutive putt.
My Mizuno Craft 4 hit 3
Spider X hit 24
Cobra Agera16
Evnroll ER2B 20

Every now and then it just pushes and pulls a nice roll putt off line. And once out of every 15 or 20 it comes off the face funny as if it it the groove on the Sic face between the loft face and is weirdly off line.

I have cadet small hands and all the other putters have grips that are smaller with my favorite being in the Spider X. Love the GTR 1.0

Tried putting a 40 gram scre in head as a test counter weight as the Agera swingweights at F2 compared to the silver model with heavier Lamkin grip which is E2. Felt a bit more stable but results not that different.

Club is new only rolled on carpet and plastic still on grip.

Might sell or trade it for something....

Does anyone know the offset of the Cuda and Stingray single bends? It looks like 1/2 or 1/4 shaft? Seems like the plumber necks for a lot of these putters are less than a full shaft also?
Sadly there is no offset listed on their site. Seems like double bend is not much, slant necks maybe 1/2 and plumbers neck looks 3/4 or full

Good practice session tonight. Hit 20 in a row.
Made a discovery for me at least.
Maybe due to head size and single bend and slight rockered some, I think I might have had the shaft leaning back a bit at address and even if hovering it might have been contributing to inconsistent impact even with Some face.

I started setting up with grip leaning more forward to where it felt as if the back devil horns were not touching ground and leading edge felt like the main contact point of the putter. (Before I felt it was center of the sole as main contact point).

This adjustment seem to be putting a much more consistent and straight roll on the ball.

Still figuring out if I will get a counterweight and if I will cut grip down a bit as it SW at F2 and due to superstroke counter core there is a cap that adds nearly half inch to the length overall adding to the SW.

Even though my spider x is the lighter head, it has a heavier grip and nearly .5 inch shorter shaft and feels heavier in my hands.

Thinking if I get the shaft down half inch and add 50 gram weight that would reduce swing weight by about 13 points or get it to D9or go 25 grams and get it to E4.
I read somewhere that Rory plays his putter E1.

Jason Day E4
Tiger in the mid D range.

So thinking I need to raise grip weight as I can't remove weight from the head.

20230205_140728.jpg

Tried to spend a little time with this today. I really do like the roll it puts on the ball. It's a lot longer blade than I've played in a while and a plumber's would be a largish adjustment for me. I'm struggling to find where I can roll some of the others. It's not easy to find Cobra stuff around here.

I’m really thinking of pulling the trigger on a cuda. The only think stopping me is I can’t seem to get it in 37”. I want to do a Fowler build on it and love the low offset or the single bend. Also I’m scared they will release some 2023 putters lol. They roll very well in the stores for me. Can’t seem to stop walking over and picking it up.

I am a sucker for new products to tinker with. This grip just made the Agera even more stable than it already was.
2a7f5eedaed13356a1f764a43a29c985.jpg

Back