They look great! Love the color combination of black and white.
Just wished they used a different font for "White Hot"
1674770179696.png

:unsure:

I’ll take some pics, but you should notice a bit less steel in this one, but also a bit stiffer.
The closer to full graphite the better! Love that they are stiffening it up too

Sam Ryder is rolling the Versa 7 this weekC0F90B72-EA3C-4AA6-84E7-BA7F8DF4D9A8.jpeg

Snuck out after work to roll a few: the 3T sets up so nice behind the ball.

A102A522-0F3A-4EB3-AD79-D405FF1EEA15.jpeg

Snuck out after work to roll a few: the 3T sets up so nice behind the ball.

View attachment 9153628
Man I think I really like the look of that alignment. I thought the 12 would be my favorite, but I think I like the perpendicular better…

Continuing to look at these putters, the twelve is growing on me. It doesn't look particularly good per se but does look like it would be pretty darn good at lining up a putt with a comforting sense of forgiveness. Simple, clean, functional. Speaking my language. I look forward to getting one in-hand to roll.
putters-2023-wh-versa-twelve-s___2.png

The 3T is already on order, but I have 1100% decided that I am trading in a new 11 2ball for the 7s. Man I love it.

The 3T is already on order, but I have 1100% decided that I am trading in a new 11 2ball for the 7s. Man I love it.
I don't even have my Three T yet, and I succumbed to an 11 TT and am eyeing the Versa DB 7 as well.

I may have a problem.....

I don't even have my Three T yet, and I succumbed to an 11 TT and am eyeing the Versa DB 7 as well.

Doesn't seem like a problem 😎

i see no problem

Here’s a good look at the 7 head for size comparison.
it’s roughly the same size as the Toulon Las Vegas, whereas the new TriHot 7 is noticeably larger.

View attachment 9154242
I am very intrigued but this straight offset shaft model. I did not see any like this at the ECPC but I would to give one a roll.
1675175752060.png

Isn't that the double bend? Camera angle gives it a different look? Lots of face showing.

maybe. Pretty sure it is a straight shaft though. @xThor should be able to confirm.

1675176864931.png

I am very intrigued but this straight offset shaft model. I did not see any like this at the ECPC but I would to give one a roll.
View attachment 9154320
Isn't that the double bend? Camera angle gives it a different look? Lots of face showing.
maybe. Pretty sure it is a straight shaft though. @xThor should be able to confirm.

View attachment 9154328

The camera angle is deceiving. its the double bend.

The camera angle is deceiving. its the double bend.

Thanks for the update. I still say a straight offset like that would be awesome.

Back