LoL. Course head pro texted me about these putters. He is ordering and wanted to know if wanted to try a specific model. Before I could answer, he texted again that he realized I would want to try all of them (Versa and Tri-Hot models), so he ordered one of every model. I like when people get me. :D

Getting some indoor rolls to rest my brain from work. Here are some comparison pics. Versa TWELEVE CS is now the gamer. It is really incredible how much I am liking the center shaft.Unknown-2.jpegUnknown-3.jpegUnknown-4.jpegUnknown-6.jpegUnknown-8.jpegUnknown-7.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Got some significant time on the putting green tonight and this Versa TWELVE is just clicking with me. I think the biggest thing I am seeing is increased confidence with short putts. The cool thing is I do not feel that I have lost any distance control going into the center shaft, which I always felt was a strength of mine with the two ball TEN.

7s ordered.
move got a couple Garsen grips here I can throw on it, but ordered it with the tour snsr contour 104 to try out.

@xThor Does odyssey use different finishes frequently because of the alignment benefits? SL and TH5K as examples?

Attachments

• 1675542091734.jpeg
    1675542091734.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3
Getting some indoor rolls to rest my brain from work. Here are some comparison pics. Versa TWELEVE CS is now the gamer. It is really incredible how much I am liking the center shaft.View attachment 9154901View attachment 9154902View attachment 9154903View attachment 9154904View attachment 9154905View attachment 9154907

View attachment 9154900
That’s a nice putter line up 😁. Seems you are very preferential to mallets? Someone has the perfect practice putting green too I see.

That’s a nice putter line up 😁. Seems you are very preferential to mallets? Someone has the perfect practice putting green too I see.
Thanks. Yeah, pretty much all mallet now. Believe it or not, I purged my putter collection last year. It was twice this size 12 months ago....lol. I also am addicted to wedges.

@xThor Does Odyssey use 2 tone finishes because of the Versa technology and studies? Examples Stroke Lab and TH5K

1675543422430.jpeg

These looked good in hand in the store. For some reason though the double bend DW just wanted to lay open when I addressed it. It was a bit of a bummer for me.

Thanks. Yeah, pretty much all mallet now. Believe it or not, I purged my putter collection last year. It was twice this size 12 months ago....lol. I also am addicted to wedges.

Putter obsession here though I don’t have THAT many tbh. Lol

I rolled the 12 double bend. Not my thing. Saw the others and just couldn’t find much that interested me. I’d still like to try the 12 CS.

Went and rolled a few more models today.
I like the seven. But the 12 seems to still be the one that catches my eye.
D59C6877-374E-4F98-8900-7F0A1A90BE3F.jpeg

@xThor Does Odyssey use 2 tone finishes because of the Versa technology and studies? Examples Stroke Lab and TH5K

View attachment 9155258

ehhhh, yes and no.
My guess is that it’s to give options. Similar to how some people like matte crowns, some like gloss.
That said, different materials will also naturally look a little different as well, or be finished differently to differentiate parts.
But, it can give benefit to alignment, but not to the extent or purpose of Versa.

4th round with the 3T Versa slant neck.... and wow. I need to figure out my arccos data, but I holed numerous putts with this today, and those I didn't make I left very easy tap ins (other than 2 holes).

The shape plus the versa, plus stroke lab... it just works really dang well for me. I know the look is not very everyone, but if you can, roll some in person and see what you think. Can't wait to get back out and roll the rock with this bad boy again!

4th round with the 3T Versa slant neck.... and wow. I need to figure out my arccos data, but I holed numerous putts with this today, and those I didn't make I left very easy tap ins (other than 2 holes).

The shape plus the versa, plus stroke lab... it just works really dang well for me. I know the look is not very everyone, but if you can, roll some in person and see what you think. Can't wait to get back out and roll the rock with this bad boy again!
Golf market around here isn't great but I seriously hope one of the local stores has a 3T to demo... sounds like a winner!

another round with the 3T Versa and as much as I love my Toulon Palm Beach.... this is working better. I am a decent putter overall, but this putter has enhanced my performance. Had 31 putts on Sunday, and that includes 2 from just off the green.

It lines up so dang well and the roll is sweet.

another round with the 3T Versa and as much as I love my Toulon Palm Beach.... this is working better. I am a decent putter overall, but this putter has enhanced my performance. Had 31 putts on Sunday, and that includes 2 from just off the green.

It lines up so dang well and the roll is sweet.
:love:
I’m so ready for my 3T to come in!

The versa 7S today was an absolute monster. Took about 3 holes to get used to, but once I ride, everything was within inches of the hole if it wasn’t dropping in. Made a couple long putts.

it was wow enough to earn its place in the bag for a while

The versa 7S today was an absolute monster. Took about 3 holes to get used to, but once I ride, everything was within inches of the hole if it wasn’t dropping in. Made a couple long putts.

it was wow enough to earn its place in the bag for a while
Glad to hear you're rolling it well! I too am loving the Versa 12 CS. I am still wondering how I never found CS putters. It has really been great so far. Not sure I can get off CS now.

I have in play the Versa Twelve Center Shaft putter. I know some people may have not the center shaft and perhaps wouldn't like it. However, I never thought I would go center shaft, but it has been awesome. Even without center shaft, the Twelve is an awesome putter. It has been very good to me so far and is firmly in the bag.

My friends keep asking when I will go back to my Garage Toulon Palm Beach (it is a freaking looker) but the performance (and frankly good looks) of the Versa 3T have me not even considering it.

Saturday I had 30 putts (which is very good for me) with 1 3 putt mixed in there. And total feet of putts was actually pretty low because I had a lot of putts of less than a foot after narrowly missing. With the slant neck, it sets up so well behind the ball, and while it is a mallet, it is pretty dang compact (fits tightly in blade headcovers) yet offers a ton of forgiveness.

So so solid, if you get a chance, I would roll these at your local establishments and see if they catch your fancy the way they have caught mine.

Just had a putter fitting and walked away with the double wide. After testing my gamer and then my top ponder, M Craft IV, my fitter came back with this. Numbers were prefect right away!

I wasn't a huge fan of the looks of the previous Versa line so I never gave the new line a look or thought. I honestly was disappointed when I saw him walking back with a Versa. The looks have quickly grown on me and I can't argue with the performance. After talking more with the fitter on why he went straight to this putter, I'm sold. I've quickly become a believer in all the tech in this line, and alignment is only part of that.

Back