Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Im so shocked right now. Like OJ shocked!

Wow I thought she was done

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

I'm so mad right now.

Im so shocked right now. Like OJ shocked!

it's all people are talking about in my office right now

Not surprised at all. The case they built was crap. I think she did it, but they screwed it up badly.

Shocked myself. Would be very interesting to see the evidence (or lack thereof) that led to this ruling.

• Admin
Yeah, I dont know. It just seems very wrong she is walking away.

Not surprised at all. The case they built was crap. I think she did it, but they screwed it up badly.

Wish I knew the details about this trial. From what I saw on TV, she seemed like she would be found guilty. Also heard she was found not guilt of child abuse? How is chloroforming your own kid not abuse?

And she's gonna get paid for being in jail all that time for nothing

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Stunned to say the least!

so when do OJ and Casey Anthony get booked to be on Dancing with the Stars?

the Prosecutor for this case will be looking for a job by EOW

IMO juries feel women are incapable of killing their children unless they're deranged.

Prosecution should all be fired.
Given what was presented, she's a big fat liar in a wacked out family. Too many ifs, ands and buts.

edit to add: I think the mom absolutely lying on the stand helped immensely. All that Googling crap was bogus.

so when do OJ and Casey Anthony get booked to be on Dancing with the Stars?

the Prosecutor for this case will be looking for a job by EOW

They should be.

I watched the reading of the verdict, all I could think of is WTF.... Wish there was a more eloquant way to put it, but thats about it.

Shocked she gets to completely walk away from this!!! But I guess that's what happens when it takes so long for something to go to trial.

Justice is swerved.

Wow, this is bad. must refrain from comments I want to make

Crazy verdict!

While I can't wrap my head around it, the prosecution didn't have a slam-dunk case and all Baez had to do was a plant a seed of doubt.

In the end though Karma is the ultimate judge and jury.

Welcome to America....The land of reasonable doubt. They must have used the Wookie defense..

Back