Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

Sattire or sarcasm.

No sarcasm intended....i thought you had lost what i said that's all sorry about that :banana:

I am sure it has been said, but the justice system did as it was designed. The prosecution had a lot of circumstantial evidence and that is going to cause reasonable doubt. As much as the we all thought she was guilty we also were not in the court room for the 33 days. We were fed what the news outlets were dishing out which of course is going to be sensationalized some.

Remember one is innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.

It was not all what the media was dishing out. The case was seen on TV, not just media thoughts on the case.

It was not all what the media was dishing out. The case was seen on TV, not just media thoughts on the case.

The WHOLE case was seen on TV?

She will be famous and on the news again, but it will be her that was murdered! Hate to say it, but I see it happening

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

My original post was sarcasm, the one about the jury. The joke set sail hours ago.

Yes....

Jesus how did I miss that one lol.......and what channel was that on the Casey Anthony channel? or C&A? :D

I doubt that JB. Yes a good portion of the case was on TV, but not the entire case. It's one thing to watch a murder case through the boob tube, it's quite another to be sitting in a jury box for 33 days or the deliberation room and ACTUALLY being in that position the 12 jurors were in.

I am sure it has been said, but the justice system did as it was designed. The prosecution had a lot of circumstantial evidence and that is going to cause reasonable doubt. As much as the we all thought she was guilty we also were not in the court room for the 33 days. We were fed what the news outlets were dishing out which of course is going to be sensationalized some.

Remember one is innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.

I agree 100%, our justice system worked the way it was designed. But I really think it is more about how the prosecution failed to do their job. The defense delivered enough BS to push the jury their way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt that JB. Yes a good portion of the case was on TV, but not the entire case. It's one thing to watch a murder case through the boob tube, it's quite another to be sitting in a jury box for 33 days or the deliberation room and ACTUALLY being in that position the 12 jurors were in.

I think they said they were in the courtroom deliberating over the 4th weekend as well.

Jesus how did I miss that one lol.......and what channel was that on the Casey Anthony channel? or C&A? :D
Court TV showed a lot of it, but there were live streams all over the internet. I followed a couple of days here and there of it and if I was on that jury, it would not have been Guilty in my mind. I heard enough from both sides.

I'm a sarcastic bastard, just ignore me...I'm angry and miffed too.

I agree 100%, our justice system worked the way it was designed. But I really think it is more about how the prosecution failed to do their job. The defense delivered enough BS to push the jury their way.

I didn't get to watch the whole thing througout the 33 days but from what I have read, there were a lot of unanswered questions that the prosecution didn't address.....that is a total failure if you ask me.

Are you fricking kidding me? I didn't see all the tv coverage, but did they have her try a glove on?

Tap,Tap,Tap

I agree as well. The prosecution tied their case to way to much circumstantial evidence and that doomed the prosecution's case. She may be guilty, but it was the job of the prosecution to show that. They failed.

Pretty sure they showed every moment of it through the online feed from the courthouse.

I agree, we were not in that jury room during deliberations. It was a quick deliberation too, especially considering they heard testimony for weeks.

Guilty Beyond Reasonable doubt.
I think we've (the general we, not THP members) forgotten what reasonable doubt means anymore. Did the jury have to see actuall footage of Casey killing her daughter? Did they need some crzy CSI sh_t using a special bug or piece of pollen as evidence?

If it quakcs like a duck, swims like a duck, looks like a duck, chances are...

Local Orlando affiliates showed most of the court room during the case.
Live streams on the web showed the rest.

I have a feeling that like Tadashi, those of us that live in the area, got a different perspective from local coverage of the trial than the rest. Give you an example, they did not show the golf on TV, instead showed the trial.

Are you fricking kidding me? I didn't see all the tv coverage, but did they have her try a glove on?

Tap,Tap,Tap

They did. It didn't fit.

So what justice was done? If she wasn't responsible for child's death the police need to find the real killer.

I understand the legal arguments that insufficient evidence may have been presented, the defense won and the prosecution failed, and the legal system worked as intended. Now, find the real killer. That or admit the system wins and the child loses.

Local Orlando affiliates showed most of the court room during the case.
Live streams on the web showed the rest.

I have a feeling that like Tadashi, those of us that live in the area, got a different perspective from local coverage of the trial than the rest. Give you an example, they did not show the golf on TV, instead showed the trial.

No Golf?!?!?! Oh hell no!!!! :D

Court TV showed a lot of it, but there were live streams all over the internet. I followed a couple of days here and there of it and if I was on that jury, it would not have been Guilty in my mind. I heard enough from both sides.

I'm a sarcastic bastard, just ignore me...I'm angry and miffed too.

LOL i am a sarcastic bastard as well...and if you ask me which no one usually does :) it would have been not guilty as well....the prosecution didn't do their job end of story.

I think they said they were in the courtroom deliberating over the 4th weekend as well.

This trial pre-empted programming over the entire holiday weekend. Now it's going to on the nightly news and tabloid shows everynight! Over it!!!! She will get her's....

LOL i am a sarcastic bastard as well...and if you ask me which no one usually does :) it would have been not guilty as well....the prosecution didn't do their job end of story.

You just said above that you did not follow the coverage. That is a pretty bold statement considering you did not follow the coverage.

"We operate under a jury system in this country, and as much as we complain about it, we have to admit that we know of no better system, except possibly flipping a coin."
- Dave Barry

Back