What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A can of diet pepsi (nowhere near as nice as diet coke)

Hot black coffee

cfml! pint sized

Red stage on the rocks, three or four to get the night going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caffeine free Diet Coke.

Shiner's Ruby Redbird. Addicted I am.

michelob ultra... its in a weird skinny can but once it hits your lips its sooo good

michelob ultra... its in a weird skinny can but once it hits your lips its sooo good

I keep tellin my wife this...its weird and skinny but once it hits your lips....its sooooo good. Still haven't sold her and your post didn't sell me on mich ultra...hehe

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I keep tellin my wife this...its weird and skinny but once it hits your lips....its sooooo good. Still haven't sold her and your post didn't sell me on mich ultra...hehe

OK, well thats funny right there. Right now I'm drinking my stop smoking aid drink which is Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale. It is so FREAKING GOOD, and good for you. Any time I really really want a smoke, I get to drink one of these.

OK, well thats funny right there. Right now I'm drinking my stop smoking aid drink which is Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale. It is so FREAKING GOOD, and good for you. Any time I really really want a smoke, I get to drink one of these.

That's a good idea, I just smoke cigs when I get the urge to smoke.

Kickin back enjoying some Salty Dogs after playing 18 in 97 degree heat

A glass of Diet Coke with ice

Silver Needle White Tea

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Propel (Berry)

a glass of diet Pepsi

I had a protein drink loaded with the good stuff. Now sipping on cold water and I am really going to pack more water into my system.

I had a protein drink loaded with the good stuff. Now sipping on cold water and I am really going to pack more water into my system.

Hmm "good stuff" doesn't moonshine negate the point of a protein shake?

--
tapatalk

Hmm "good stuff" doesn't moonshine negate the point of a protein shake?

--
tapatalk

nawww man I got to get down for my fighting way for this October. I got a few bears to wrestle in Blairsville!

Same here. It was a hot one today, I may be a while re-filling the system.

Diet Mountain Dew

coffee

This again! Quitting smoking sucks!

Just whipped up a strawberry banana smoothie.

Gin Bloody Mary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back