FS: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth 2 - 35" (Used)

HuskAir

Reaction score
Handicap
I am selling my Sabertooth 2. It is in very good condition. There is a slight green stain/discoloration (See the photo) on the white face. That was there prior to me purchasing the club used, back in March. Standard Odyssey Grip/shaft. The original magnetic White Ice head cover will be included.

Asking $80 shipped in the CONUS. (I will listen to other offers however).

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

Last edited:
Dropped the price down to $80... the club has to go!

GLWS...as an FYI those magic eraser things will clean an Odyssey insert perfectly.

GLWS...as an FYI those magic eraser things will clean an Odyssey insert perfectly.

Didn't even think of that... thanks for the info!

Why are you selling it?

How much for local pick up?

Why are you selling it?

How much for local pick up?

My wife is buying me a TM-880 Tour Ghost Maranello putter for our anniversary. =)

I'd do $70 (cash preferred) for a local pickup.

Didn't even think of that... thanks for the info!

Can you try this and see if it removes the grass stain and let me know the outcome? Thanks.

Can you try this and see if it removes the grass stain and let me know the outcome? Thanks.

Yes sir. I'll get magic eraser in the next couple of days and see what happens.

Thank you.

Yes sir. I'll get magic eraser in the next couple of days and see what happens.

Any luck in this? If not, let me know. I am still interested either way. Thanks.

Any luck in this? If not, let me know. I am still interested either way. Thanks.

I tried it once earlier... and just now tried it again. To be honest, I had little-to-no luck. If anything it might have faded a LITTLE... but it did not completely go away.
If it helps your decision, it's really hard to see, unless you have the right light + angle.

Entirely up to you...and sorry it took a few days. Had to have my car worked on + work was a pain. Let me know.

My last odyssey with this insert had a mark like this as well. Never affected my putting. I still sucked....hehe

definately the indian

I tried it once earlier... and just now tried it again. To be honest, I had little-to-no luck. If anything it might have faded a LITTLE... but it did not completely go away.
If it helps your decision, it's really hard to see, unless you have the right light + angle.

Entirely up to you...and sorry it took a few days. Had to have my car worked on + work was a pain. Let me know.

Sending PM

Can we lock up this thread please? Thanks all for your interest. Glad to be selling to a fellow Husker fan... =)

Back