The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to tell everyone about the MC, THP, Reunion, TM and Callaway. I'm a talker anyway :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

You and me both, my young protege. We're going to talk our way to victory because we know how to rep our sponsors. I talk to every one I see about TMC. I tell people in their houses, I tell people at the golf course, I tell people on the driving range, I tell people in the grocery store and at the gas station. TM is getting lots of word of mouth out of me about the R11 than anyone else in the entire world. And I've only had it for two weeks.

Kevin

You and me both, my young protege. We're going to talk our way to victory because we know how to rep our sponsors. I talk to every one I see about TMC. I tell people in their houses, I tell people at the golf course, I tell people on the driving range, I tell people in the grocery store and at the gas station. TM is getting lots of word of mouth out of me about the R11 than anyone else in the entire world. And I've only had it for two weeks.

Kevin

Man thats great that you've been doing that and I've been doing the same thing, but my 85 year old next door neighbor is asking me that you stop calling her and telling her about the R11, she doesn't know what that is.

Kevin

Yessir! We all are gonna have a blast. The people in Cheeseland are no doubt well aware of the MC!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Man thats great that you've been doing that and I've been doing the same thing, but my 85 year old next door neighbor is asking me that you stop calling her and telling her about the R11, she doesn't know what that is.

She will when I'm done with her. I'll have the old broad and half the rest of the world gaming one. She'll be piping that bad boy right down the middle.

Kevin

She will when I'm done with her. I'll have the old broad and half the rest of the world gaming one. She'll be piping that bad boy right down the middle.

Kevin

Alright well keep at it then. I'm looking forward to going to the range again tomorrow with these wedges.

Ok, I tried to put these into a video, but my editing skills suck...

I was perusing the TaylorMade Website this evening, and saw a couple of recent additions to the pages.

First of all, the info page about the Burner Superfast 2.0 driver had been updated with a new pro. I even hear that they've included him in a commercial already.
Spoiler
Belbin.png

Similarly, the R11 info page also had a new staff member quote.
Spoiler
biggsy.png

Actually, reading all about the new technologies in this year's TaylorMade lines made me wonder how they could be applied to improve the members of Team Paradise.

Having just received two beautiful xFT wedges with replacable faceplates, I thought maybe two team members could see things from a different perspective (yeah, I know weak effort).
Spoiler
yo2.jpg

The new white, non-glare paint job standard on the R11, SF2.0, and Rescue 11 lines could also prove useful for certain individuals.
Spoiler
Jason-1.png

Last edited:
Nice AD, that was pretty funny man! Love it.

Not bad AD. I'm chuckling.

Kevin

Good effort AD. Some home runs included in your new ad campaign. Like Esox, I'm chuckling as well.

Just thought I'd put up something light-hearted to end the evening.

Third pic changed to something better.

DDAD that was absolutely brilliant lol. I love it dude.

Crap now I have to get you back!!

DDAD that was absolutely brilliant lol. I love it dude.

Crap now I have to get you back!!

Show hit another pic of your Arizonian trees. That I'll get him.

I improved the third one a bit.

Man thats going to be great, I love trees.

I love climbing trees.

Off to bed. Team Hackers are a bunch of no talent dandies that wear Sure deodorant. Bunch of Nancys.

Kevin

I love climbing trees.

Off to bed. Team Hackers are a bunch of no talent dandies that wear Sure deodorant. Bunch of Nancys.

Kevin

Sweet Dreams, and stay oooout of my medicine cabinet please. I have precriptions for the both the Dandies and the Nancy's.

watch

Edit: Working on it...

Righty then. That'll learn me to try and tag Youtube improperly

So I promised TC a video about my new Octance driver and sort of got side tracked into a brief Morgan Cup commentary. I'll move it to the Octane thread if it doesn't fit here

[YOUTUBE]1Ku0M-apOpc[/YOUTUBE]

LMAO ad! I thought that was hilarious. I don't know why the picture of Ike and Tina crack me up so much. They look so happy together.

and Super Tuna, well done. Your spin on a Wild Kingdom episode was perfect! I think it's great that you took the time to put something together and put it in here, I loved it!

I would hope that you would look at your sponsor company as your company of choice for the future. That would seem kind of obvious to me. No need to justify what you do with you equipment to me. I guess I'm just a bigger picture kind of guy. To me, this is another form of long term testing, but much cooler and a one of a kind experience. To me, the bag being provided is just as similar as the putter, the irons, the wedges, the woods, it's something that should be used and reviewed and my thoughts and feedback needs to be shared. I guess I just look at it differently. Who knows, maybe it's b/c I know how much hard work and planning went into this. Feel free to do with your bags what you want, they're yours, and you're entitled to your opinions on the matter the same way I am. I'm just sharing mine and it happens to be different from most everyone else's.

I haven't thought about anything like that Spank. I think it's a good idea though but who knows what they have in store for us. All I know is that I'm sure I'm being pegged as a dick, but my point is, to me, the bag is just like another piece of equipment they're providing, and to me, this event isn't about the equipment, it's about being a part of something historic, ground breaking, and a first of its kind. I feel inclined to give it my all, especially with my participation and feedback (and that includes all equipment provided).

I have to agree with all of this except the being pegged as a dick part. I would certainly have a hard time wanting to take my staff bag out and have it get messed up. But at the end of the day that's part of it IMO.

I have to agree with all of this except the being pegged as a dick part. I would certainly have a hard time wanting to take my staff bag out and have it get messed up. But at the end of the day that's part of it IMO.

Thanks Matt. It's a tough spot to be in b/c clearly, everyone else doesn't agree. I think it's part of the equipment being provided and it's my job to discuss it with all of you guys. This is a privilege. I won't get back into today b/c clearly it bothers people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back