Callaway Staff Putters - The Morgan Cup

Great video OEM and I love that of all the people to call a putter audible it was you. Sorry there were no boobies in the background there for you, but maybe next time.

Great video OEM and I love that of all the people to call a putter audible it was you. Sorry there were no boobies in the background there for you, but maybe next time.

Haha thanks bro. I won't hold my breath though when it comes to the hooters.

nice video OEM. Glad the new flat stick came in for you. For a second I thought you hired one of OneT's dogs for the background

nice video OEM. Glad the new flat stick came in for you. For a second I thought you hired one of OneT's dogs for the background

Thanks ddec. That would be one of my own. That was the hottest chick I could get for the background. If you watch closely she flashes you lol

Thanks ddec. That would be one of my own. That was the hottest chick I could get for the background. If you watch closely she flashes you lol

screenshot taken!

Nice video Kmac! I like the use of your huge eff off knife. If anyone knows putters, it's you buddy. I wish you the best of luck with the new flat stick.

mmmmm, Tour Black DART's!

odyssey-e-blast-05.jpg

Nice video Kevin and an even nicer looking putter. I can't wait to hear how much you love that thing.

OK thats freaking sexy!

Gawd, I wish that baby was available a couple of months ago. I've noticed it in a couple of Tour pros bags.

Is it me, or does it look like more white creeping in on that club. I think it looks great as well.

Great video OEM...LOVE that Tour Black #1 Wide. I was very close to going with that putter for the MC myself.

Nice video Kevin. That putter looks great and I agree about it feeling like it has an insert. I love the feel of the tour black's milled faces.

TC...that putter looks sick man!

Thats the putter I saw in GG, its freakin awesome in person.

Wanted to throw up a few pics of the Tour Black #1 Wide along with specs: heel-toe weighted blade with a wide flange, a double-bend shaft and full-shaft offset, 3* of loft, lie 70 and 350G.

Pics:
fb52b304.jpg

43ae405d.jpg

1e56d0d8.jpg

016469ea.jpg

4d8d2e5c.jpg

Straight sessy putter OEM....now go stain your deck!

Thats the putter I saw in GG, its freakin awesome in person.

Wanted to throw up a few pics of the Tour Black #1 Wide along with specs: heel-toe weighted blade with a wide flange, a double-bend shaft and full-shaft offset, 3* of loft, lie 70 and 350G.

Pics:
fb52b304.jpg

43ae405d.jpg

1e56d0d8.jpg

016469ea.jpg

4d8d2e5c.jpg

Straight sessy putter OEM....now go stain your deck!

lol this weekend the deck is getting done. Deck and golf.

loved the Crocodile OEM knife too.....

does that shaft have much glare at address? it looks really really shiny

lol this weekend the deck is getting done. Deck and golf.

loved the Crocodile OEM knife too.....

does that shaft have much glare at address? it looks really really shiny

I dont think it has any more then any other putter. It was probably just the angle and time of the day. But a Vibrant shaft would look sick.

black Vibrant......total stealth package

I dont think it has any more then any other putter. It was probably just the angle and time of the day. But a Vibrant shaft would look sick.

Nice video and pics Kev, man that putter looks so sick!!

I do love that putter, Kevin. That's got to be my favorite looking Tour Black. The new DART is looking much better, too.

Nice pics OEM!!!!!!!!! God I love that putter!

Back