Forum Testing - Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure vision golf's website got a major spike this morning. Looking forward to this testing!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks for doing the THP testing Vision. I look forward to the reviews of this ball. I might have to order some down the road.

I saw a Test Pilot Program on site it has prices there. Very interesting to see the reviews on these bad boys..

I saw that too, I was quite iintrigued. Just not for $70

1. What is your current golf ball of choice and why? Penta. Good all around ball for me and loved the price
2. What other golf balls have you tested recently? Pro V1, z-Star, E-6, B-330rxs,
3. What do you look for in a golf ball for your game? Distance/consistency off the tee, feel off irons and around the green.
4. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I usually am able to play 2 rounds of 18 on the weekend, and 9 holes during the week. My course has a practice green, chipping area, and bunker I can test at. I will give feedback after each use. I now have a twitter account I can use also.

Sweet.....Vision Golf! Looking at their website, the balls look interesting. Large numbers and the yellow ball is YELLOW! Bright yellow! My father loves yellow colored golf balls and with his vision the bright the better I would think and the large number would help as well.

Thanks to THP and Vision Golf for the great opportunity.

I agree with everyone on here, what a great opportunity. If I remember correctly I believe Vision was on THP awhile ago talking about this as a possibility or it was a poster who liked their stuff. Could've been another company, my memory is shot. Either way, great opportunity for everyone who gets picked.

I agree Yoccos, I did not remember them until I went to the website and that jogged the old memory. This is an instersting opportunity for THPers to help a company enter a new market. By that I mean the USA, it is not a well known product here as yet.

1. What is your current golf ball of choice and why?
- Callaway Tour i(s), I love the soft feel without losing distance, they are durable and priced below the Pro V1x.
2. What other golf balls have you tested recently?
- Titleist Pro V1x, Bridgestone E5, Bridgestone B330s, Titlest NXT Tour
3. What do you look for in a golf ball for your game?
- Feel, durability, value
4. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?
- I plan to test these during a few rounds of golf, on my local range's 70-90 yard wedge area and around the chipping/putting green. I visit THP at least twice a day and post in the forums.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Looking forward to hearing what the those who are picked to test these have to say. I'd love to jump in on this but life and work decided to up the busy factor and as a result my golf playing is on hold for a couple of weeks unfortunately.

Very exciting new for THP and Vision golf. After reading their website and reading up on their three balls i'm very interested in seeing how this all goes down for THP and I'm very interested in the reviews. Can't wait to see the list of testers

I've been curious about these golf balls for a long time. I just read about them being tested in the THP newsletter.

1. What is your current golf ball of choice and why? Nike Mojo/Juice. I like Nike Products

2. What other golf balls have you tested recently? I will hit almost anything I find on the course. Lately it's been Titleists and Wilsons
3. What do you look for in a golf ball for your game? I don't really know. I haven't hit enough different balls to really tell a difference.
4. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I plan on playing the balls at least twice a week. In a little over a month I have over 100 posts on the forum

1. What is your current golf ball of choice and why? I use the Srixon Z-Star because I love the forgiveness of the ball on mis-hits and the soft feel around the greens.
2. What other golf balls have you tested recently? The last two balls I used were the TM Penta and Bridgestone 330RX.
3. What do you look for in a golf ball for your game? I look for a golf ball that is forgiving when I don't hit it perfectly and is soft when I get on the green.
4. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I golf two times a week and would give the ball extensive time on the putting and chipping green at my course. I would plan on playing at least 54 holes with the ball each week. I am a newer member but I have 25 posts in a little over a week.

1. What is your current golf ball of choice and why? Taylormade Penta TP. I like the feel of how the ball comes off the face of my driver and like the spin and feel on the greens.
2. What other golf balls have you tested recently? Played the Bridgestone e6+/e6 for 2 years. Recently tested t 330RXS and ProV1. I need a ball with higher spin as I have a very low spinning driver.
3. What do you look for in a golf ball for your game? As I don't need extra length, I look for better control and a certain "feel". I dislike "clicky"/hard sounding/feeling balls
4. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? In an average week i have 3 practice sessions at the range; bucket and greeenside. I also play 2 rounds of 18. My testing plan would be to alter my standard playing times to those allowing me to play rounds with 2 balls per shot while alternating the order; and I would also decrease practice time to allow for more rounds in the week. I would also, have rounds were the test ball(s) would be played solo versus my standard ball. I would provide my player stats; i.e.: swingspeed, clubhead speed, and ball speed for my ball and test ball(s) in order to establish a baseline. I am relatively new to THP, but have been a member of other sites/forums for years. I would welcome the opportunity to help others, in order to "return the favor" to many who have shared their knowledge with me and helped my game improve.

Got a chance to check out the website today. The design on ball is great. I like the idea of the larger #'s. It would definitely stand out. Looking forward to seeing the reviews on these balls.

The Vision balls look great. As many previous members have said, the large number is a great, yet simple idea that can give the company an instant identity. I am interested to see the reviews! Can't wait to see who is chosen!

I remember hearing about these balls on THP earlier in the year too. I've been wanting to try these for the longest time. Looking forward to this whole process.

1. What is your current golf ball of choice and why?-ProV1x-Great distance & feel me and exceptional respone
2. What other golf balls have you tested recently?bought to try some Callaway Hx Diablo i recently got from a rep, basically every titleist ball, penta tp
3. What do you look for in a golf ball for your game?Basically the wonderball, one that can do everything for me, feel is very important, i blame distance on my swing or clubs not the ball, i like durability and love good greenside response
4. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?I play about 2 rounds a week, i get on THP everytime im on the internet and post when i feel i have something relevant.

Thanks for this great oppurtunity and hopefuly i am the right guy for the job!

Looked up the vision balls, the xpert looks really good...interested in results!!

1. What is your current golf ball of choice and why? My current golf ball is the taylormade penta. I am using this ball because first i started with the pro V1 and it did not give me the ball flight i p[referred. So i tried the penta and it landed softer on the greens and gae me the smae amount of spin and distance as the pro V1.
2. What other golf balls have you tested recently? Recently i have tested the pro V1 and pro V1x. Also, i have tested a almost all the nike balls, the vapor, black and red and the ones.
3. What do you look for in a golf ball for your game? I look for spin and distance off of the tee. Also, i like the ball to land on the green softly and not roll out to much. Lastly, i like my ball to be soft when putting.
4. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? For this testing i will test the ball with wedges and putting on the putting green. And then i will test its distance out on the course. Hitting from a few spots on the course. I play everyday so i will be able to thoroughly test the ball and report back to all of my fellow thper's on my findings. I am on this website and read the posts everyday on the different clubs and the morgan cup staffers. I only have a few posts because i only reply to topics that i have a good thing to say about it.

Thanks so much for this contest THP. I hope i am one of the fellow thper's chosen to be able to test one of thess balls out.

Thanks so much for this contest THP. I hope i am one of the fellow thper's chosen to be able to test one of thess balls out.

This isn't a contest.

I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse but do we have an exact day of when the testers will be announced? All I kept reading was sometime this week.

Sometime this week is all that's been said. Actually, on 7/2 he said sometime next week, so I'd say by 7/9!

1. What is your current golf ball of choice and why? I have switched to the Bridgestone B330s, I was playing Prov1's but I like the feel of the B330 a little more, I guess you can say I've already been doing my own set of testing.

2. What other golf balls have you tested recently? Penta, B330 s, B330 tour, pro v1 '09, pro v1 '11

3. What do you look for in a golf ball for your game? Control!!! I want spin around the green and great feel off the putter, distance is not a hugh concern, ball flight and feel is my main concern.

4. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I'm fairly new to THP, but I enjoy the fourms and feel of a community, I play 3 to 5 rounds a week, and play atleast 1 tournament a month, I will give my feedback to the fourm and my opinion on the ball I test if I'm pick to be a tester.

Thanks, Marc

I love these opportunities, but will not enter this time.

I've actually used Vision balls a number of times via a shop I used to go to a lot, which has since closed down.

Anyway, thanks again to THP for this testing chance and of course to Vision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What is your current golf ball of choice and why? Titleist Pro V-1, I get good distance and love the feel of this ball and the responsiveness I get
2. What other golf balls have you tested recently? Titleist NXT Tour, Taylor Made Penta
3. What do you look for in a golf ball for your game? Feel off the driver without losing any distance, responsiveness of the ball on my irons
4. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? New to THP, but love the multitude of information at my fingertips whether it's on clubs or equipment. As a mid to low handicap(7) I feel as though I can offer some insight to those that have handicaps a little higher than mine b/c I'm closer to them than say someone with a 2 or 4 handicap. I play at least twice a week at minimum so I'd like to be able to use my Titleist Pro V-1's on a round and then follow up with the test ball the next. I plan on playing on the same course two times each week again using a different ball each time so that I'll have better judgement on the two balls on the same surfaces and types of grass(i.e. not playing once on champion burmuda and my next round on bent).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back