What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife is buying me a Taylor Made TM-880 Maranello Ghost Putter for our anniversary!

Nice!!!!

Hope you've got something nice planned for her...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purchased some new Grafalloy red shafts today and some club build equipment. Its time.

yesterday i got a frogs butt headcover lol... it was only a buck

I won a gift certificate and purchased the Srixon Trispeed golf balls... played a few rounds with them and really like them. does anyone else have any reviews/comments about that ball?

how are the Z-Star yellows? I am used to hitting TM or ProV1's

Strange if you not used to hitting a yellow ball, but I think they are of high quality. In fact, I've had some of my best shots of the year with the Z-Star, and I feel like the cover holds up quite well.

Two boxes of Bridgestone E6's (optic yellow). Love these balls.. may not have the most spin around the green but I've gotten used to the roll with my short game and chipped one in to save par yesterday. If I could only stop losing 'em!

brought a cleveland classic putter, new hat, gloves and some tee's

3 dozen Callaway Tour i(s) balls

Datrek Assault cart bag

Thanks! Really thought I would end up with the SM C-130 but after comparing I was very pleased with everything this one offered. And it was $50 less!

Purchased a like new Yes! Amy center shafted blade putter on eBay for $35, hope it shows up before my golf trip next week. If anyone has one, please offer me a review...Thx!

Just got confirmation of my order:

Taylormade TP CBs 5-PW with KBS Tour stiff shafts

Standard length but 2 degrees upright. I hate playing the waiting game!!!:alien2:

Happy Sligo Day to me.....needed to add some more color to my wardrobe

Haze Gator
Citrus St. James
Vegas Pink Taylor

177c889b.jpg

I got to go on a shopping trip to find me some new irons, and ended up with the Burner 1.0 irons. Hit a few irons including the Burner 2.0s, CG16s, and the 1.0s. All three are really nice sets, but the Burner 1.0s stood out the most. I love the look, feel, and sound of these clubs. Once I got home I took to the yard with some practice balls and starting hitting away. I love these irons and can not wait to take them to the course.

Happy Sligo Day to me.....needed to add some more color to my wardrobe

Haze Gator
Citrus St. James
Vegas Pink Taylor

177c889b.jpg

Some great looking shirts for sure

Tap tap taparoo

Hanks love the Purple and Green shirts, Reds just not my thing but it looks like a great shirt. TC thinks they both look the same.

Today I bought some new NDMC grips, and had them installed on my wedges. No more slipping and sliding with sweaty hands now.

Just got confirmation of my order:

Taylormade TP CBs 5-PW with KBS Tour stiff shafts

Standard length but 2 degrees upright. I hate playing the waiting game!!!:alien2:

Those are some great clubs! Nice buy! :devil:

Nice work there Brett! What did you like more about the 1.0's than the others? All good irons for sure.

I got to go on a shopping trip to find me some new irons, and ended up with the Burner 1.0 irons. Hit a few irons including the Burner 2.0s, CG16s, and the 1.0s. All three are really nice sets, but the Burner 1.0s stood out the most. I love the look, feel, and sound of these clubs. Once I got home I took to the yard with some practice balls and starting hitting away. I love these irons and can not wait to take them to the course.

Nice work there Brett! What did you like more about the 1.0's than the others? All good irons for sure.

Well I'm fairly new to golfing, and so picking out irons is a little harder for me. Of course I was looking for what I hit the best, and the Burner 1.0s were just the best for me. The weight was perfect for me and they don't too bad either. Love the thinness of the irons, while they stay easy to hit. I had some trouble in the hitting bays, but once I got home I could do no wrong with them. So I walked out with the uniflex shaft 4-AW, and I could not be any happier with them!

I also forgot the price was also a nice selling point at $399.99. Actually had thought I would go for the 2.0s, but just didn't really feel like spending the money at the time. I'm a married college student with a kid on the way :curl-lip:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back