US Womens Open Contest & Thread [Spoilers]

Thanks to Golf4Her & THP for this contest! My wife, who's just getting into golf, would love this Gift Card!

I'm in, that was quite difficult and very fun. I love the twist in this one.

Thank you THP and Golf4Her for this great contest!

I'm in....thanks to THP and Golf4Her for a great contest!

Thanks...gotta love the twist of picking players.

Entry in. A lot tougher to pick than I thought it would be, but it will make it more interesting.

So do most think that despite the "different" air, that length will still play a role in this one?

So do most think that despite the "different" air, that length will still play a role in this one?

Its tough to say, everyone seems to think that the ball is dramatically effected when playing at this altitude, and I believe the course is actually located higher the Denver proper at somewhere around 6200'+ elevation. I've noticed to the 3 times I've ever not played in Colorado that my driver carry distance is shorter but the irons are about the same with MAYBE a 1/2 club loss in distance.

I think ultimately yes it will play a small role, but the course being setup at 7000 yards + is going to be great to watch! I hope my girl Brittany Lincicome brings her driver big time as that might play a huge advantage for her!

Maybe slightly. I thinkg, it'll be more of a 'Total Driving' stat that plays a winning role . It's the US Open. Rough is always extremely punitive in a USGA event. Bombing it won't matter if they're hitting their 2nd out of the hay all day. Someone who hits fw's and is a great iron player has an edge over Ms. Bomber.

My team is in. Thanks to THP and a HUGE thanks to Golf4Her for the contest!

I have made my picks, I hope I did not put a bad mojo on them as I did all of my PGA players the last 2 months of fantasy golf. I will watch a lot of the coverage of this one.

Thx to THP and Golf4her for this great contest. Just entered and will now watch to see if my contestants can pull out a W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my friend got me hooked on the site... don;t know much about LPGA but going to use the vegas odds to help me out

Should be another shot in the dark but thanks for having another great contest

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Since there is a 4 in Golf4Her can we pick someone who's age is a multiple of 4? LOL

Was a tough decision on making the team, but got it in. Thanks for the cool contest THP and GOLF4HER.

I've got my team in, I'm horrible at picking these things so we'll see how it goes. Thanks to THP and Golf4Her.

I'm in! Thanks a ton THP and Golf4Her!

Just to clarify... Only one of the three golfers we choose has to meet the "initial" criteria??? Or do all of them have to? Ie can we pick yani tseng or not?

Just to clarify... Only one of the three golfers we choose has to meet the "initial" criteria??? Or do all of them have to? Ie can we pick yani tseng or not?

All of them have to.

Entry sent. Thanks again to THP and Golf4Her for this fun contest.

Bump for the evening crowd. Gotta get your entries in in the next five hours!

Back