2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the equipment that needs to be transported, etc FL is the most logical choice for logistics, etc.

You guys need to do one of these in Ocean City, MD. Would love to go someday without having to fly to get there :)

You guys need to do one of these in Ocean City, MD. Would love to go someday without having to fly to get there :)

Jeremy, these events take alot of work and effort to pull off and are down in Florida because that is where THP HQ is. JB and Morgan try to give plenty of time announcing when and where these are so people can plan and save up and also get the best deals they can on airfare!!!

Jeremy, these events take alot of work and effort to pull off and are down in Florida because that is where THP HQ is. JB and Morgan try to give plenty of time announcing when and where these are so people can plan and save up and also get the best deals they can on airfare!!!

I'm having a battle with myself right now trying to figure out if I'm going to fly or drive. Flying sucks but driving take sooooooooooooooooo long.

Jeremy you can come over the Reading, PA at the end of July and golf with some fellow THPers, including Hanks and myself. (Here is the thread with details). While not an official THP Outing (JB and GG have very good reasons why they will always be in FL), it is a great way to meet THPers and have a fun day/weekend of golf.

Or, plan a family vacation around it

Is Kelly home? Have you taken your meds yet? Just checking... :kiss:

Can't wait to see you guys and hopefully it will be sooner than the 2012 Outing!

OH and for those who are just going nutso because it is 10 months away, I have it on good authority the very first Prison Calendar Update is only days away. My cellmate hasn't gotten finished etching the thing into the wall yet.

You know where we live at sweety! Come on down or you can also consider the Get Together in Blairsville this October, it's always a blast :bananadance:..

Gray you old fool!!! Stop picking on the fine people of this forum!! Go find KellyBo and have her give you your meds and go to the doctor and get your eyes checked!!!

The only meds I take are the protein whey shakes. :D It's the stuff that will help me put a arse whupping on either of your teams at the 2012 outing :deadhorse:

You know where we live at sweety! Come on down or you can also consider the Get Together in Blairsville this October, it's always a blast :bananadance:..

In my calendar already so I don't schedule something on top of it. With a little luck, I won't have to travel as far either ;-)

The only meds I take are the protein whey shakes. :D It's the stuff that will help me put a arse whupping on either of your teams at the 2012 outing :deadhorse:

Yea, I saw that arse whupping your team put on folks at the 2011 Outing.... :tremble:

Any event is hard work and I appreciate the effort . And of course who wouldn't want to go to FL :)

I'm having a battle with myself right now trying to figure out if I'm going to fly or drive. Flying sucks but driving take sooooooooooooooooo long.

There are quite a few THPers in the great state of NC. Plenty of time till the outing, maybe find someone to carpool with to make the trip easier.

Ship the clubs ala JB and catch a flight...no fuss no muss

Yea, I saw that arse whupping your team put on folks at the 2011 Outing.... :tremble:

Well said Mary!!! I think my team did just fine at the last outing Grey!! See you are delusional again!!! GET THE MEDS!!! :banana:

Jeremy you can come over the Reading, PA at the end of July and golf with some fellow THPers, including Hanks and myself. (Here is the thread with details). While not an official THP Outing (JB and GG have very good reasons why they will always be in FL), it is a great way to meet THPers and have a fun day/weekend of golf.

Or, plan a family vacation around it

I'll check out that thread. Heading up to Massachusetts for my 10th Anniversary next week and will be playing golf up there. Not sure if the wife will let me travel twice in one month especially just for golf! :)

I'll have to keep my eye out for other events though.

There are quite a few THPers in the great state of NC. Plenty of time till the outing, maybe find someone to carpool with to make the trip easier.

That might be a possibility. I'm riding down with the girlfriend but she'll probably get sick of me yammering on about golf the entire drive.

Well said Mary!!! I think my team did just fine at the last outing Grey!! See you are delusional again!!! GET THE MEDS!!! :banana:

You and Mary forget that I did not get participate in the team duel at the last outing. My driver snapped in half which caused an equipment issue. I will be there this time so you guys can start shaking in ya boots :bulgy-eyes:

You and Mary forget that I did not get participate in the team duel at the last outing. My driver snapped in half which caused an equipment issue. I will be there this time so you guys can start shaking in ya boots :bulgy-eyes:

I am not shaking or worried, I will be ready, and I am pretty sure Mary will also.. so bring whatever you got Gray!!!

there's meds for that too, OG

That's right...See, I need to get some of those same meds Gray but not the meds that Hanks is talking about..

And as for shaking in my boots, I believe there is this little ole song about a lady, boots and walking that about sums up all anyone ever needs to know about me :female-fighter:

A couple of shots from today. Deep bunkers with steps. And gg in a rough spot.

A couple of shots from today. Deep bunkers with steps. And gg in a rough spot.

Whoa...there are stairs down in that bunker. Better get me a pool boy and cabana built there because if I'm in that bunker, I'm not getting out until end of the outing.

Whoa...there are stairs down in that bunker. Better get me a pool boy and cabana built there because if I'm in that bunker, I'm not getting out until end of the outing.

Those bunkers are crazy! As you can see from the picture, I actually spared myself from every hitting sand but that lie on the lip was no fun! That happened to me a few times today. I never actually went in a bunker but I landed on the lip, which might be worse.

I love the New Course. I just think it's so pretty out there and it's such a fun course to play. Even with the course about to go under repair tomorrow it still looked great!

Actually our next plan is to travel the world and do an outing in every city in the country world.

I would say almost a third of the pot bunkers are that deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back