2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually our next plan is to travel the world and do an outing in every city in the country world.

I would say almost a third of the pot bunkers are that deep.

Okay, maybe I am not quite ready for the bunkers then. Back to work on that! Thanks for the pics!

p.s. I'm working until 2pm so I can't do much about OG's behavior right now!

Bunkers with steps... oh goody!!

You just licking your chops so you won't have to hack your way of of a bunch of trees with it being wide open and all. :D

You just licking your chops so you won't have to hack your way of of a bunch of trees with it being wide open and all. :D

Going in the trees is not my problem Gray, and if I do getting out is relatively easy, now water is another thing (Squire course last year proved that) and these 3 story sand traps have me concerned. But I will be ready my friend!! I guarantee I wil be ready!!

A couple of shots from today. Deep bunkers with steps. And gg in a rough spot.

So....does someone wanna give me a tip for getting out of bunkers? My bunker play is embarrassing! Haha

Okay, maybe I am not quite ready for the bunkers then. Back to work on that! Thanks for the pics!

p.s. I'm working until 2pm so I can't do much about OG's behavior right now!

Too bad those shock collar training things have limited range :D

Too bad those shock collar training things have limited range :D

I'm headed to the gym, you guys/gals ain't right :beat-up:.. I got to get buffed up for all that bunker climbing I will be doing on the new course at Cypress :D

I'm headed to the gym, you guys/gals ain't right :beat-up:.. I got to get buffed up for all that bunker climbing I will be doing on the new course at Cypress :D

Glad you know where you will be at the outing Gray. I plan to be on the fairways my friend!!

Now wait a minute, that is just mean!! :stickbeat:

Ouch...

You know I "heart" ya and based on how the gym agrees with you from seeing you at the 2011 Outing, I'm thinking flabby ole Boo there probably isn't the right avitar for you anymore.

LOL at the hand wedge. Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to hit that course.

I appearantly have given out too much rep. Lol.

I have found great success with my hand wedge.

Thanks for the pics JB and GG! Those bunkers look like Ill need a few beers.

holy cow, Im gonna have to bring my kid's trampoline to get out of some of those

I appearantly have given out too much rep. Lol.

Thanks for the pics JB and GG! Those bunkers look like Ill need a few beers.

Ha ha.. I dont think you need that as a reason!!

The course does look great. Look forward to experiencing it!

I just found a course not too far from me that is setup in links style. This will be a great place to practice for the outing.

I just found a course not too far from me that is setup in links style. This will be a great place to practice for the outing.

There is a really nice links style course here that I love to play. The only problem is that is a newer course and the course has like one tree on it.

It gets brutal in july and August with the heat and humidity.

There is a really nice links style course here that I love to play. The only problem is that is a newer course and the course has like one tree on it.

It gets brutal in july and August with the heat and humidity.

Well this course probably will be the same based on where it is located. I found another one that would be much better as it is on the coast but that one is $200 a round and that is a little too much for my golf game!

Well this course probably will be the same based on where it is located. I found another one that would be much better as it is on the coast but that one is $200 a round and that is a little too much for my golf game!

two hundy for a round is pretty bad.

Every time I play the New Course, I enjoy it more than the last. Today was a fun day out there (although playing as well as I did, kind of had a part in that). But the best part of this outing is that while we have the links course that will be such a change for most, we also have the regular course. Two different styles in competition for a weekend. Lets not forget the North/South course is home to a tour event, so its not slouch either. Hawk can attest to the havoc it can wreak. hehe

Every time I play the New Course, I enjoy it more than the last. Today was a fun day out there (although playing as well as I did, kind of had a part in that). But the best part of this outing is that while we have the links course that will be such a change for most, we also have the regular course. Two different styles in competition for a weekend. Lets not forget the North/South course is home to a tour event, so its not slouch either. Hawk can attest to the havoc it can wreak. hehe

COngrats on the good round JB, I look forward to playing both course styles and enjoying both of them and of course being challanged by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back