The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These videos are classic, nice work boys.

Yoccos, do you have a sister you could hook me up with?

Thats what I'm talking about! :)

really looking forward to following paradises win in this. :D

Hahahahaha, man that picture still cracks me up. If I had a sister I would. I don't think my brothers would be too cool with the idea lol.

These videos are classic, nice work boys.

Yoccos, do you have a sister you could hook me up with?

I loved the Celebration Video, great job Biggsy.

One thing though you didn't take long enough over the Putt as CG13 from what I have heard - hehe

Biggsy that was an awesome video. The Black Screen of OEM was probably my favorite one haha.

really looking forward to following paradises win in this. :D

Forum support is growing for Team
Paradise. I love it. We have something cool in the works for all of the supporters out there. Welcome aboard!

I loved the Celebration Video, great job Biggsy.

One thing though you didn't take long enough over the Putt as CG13 from what I have heard - hehe

Thank you! Haha...you are right. Good eye!

42 days till I get to Florida, 44 till media day, and 45 until the first shot is hit in the Morgan Cup!

Tappin the keg!

I know I was just sitting in a meeting counting the number of weeks yet again.

Yes I probably will get it embroidered with my name, THP, then a separate line;

The Morgan Cup
August 19-21, 2011

I never want to forget this weekend and this way it will be immortalized

What about adding Reunion to that embroidery? Just a suggestion.

Thats why I'm going to put the Morgan Cup staff bag in my house, and then buy a Taylormade Staff bag that I'll use on the course. I'm going to rep my incredible sponsor, but I don't want my once in a lifetime bag to get wrecked out on the course.

I think this is an excellent plan, you represent the OEM well, and preserve whaty will be a treasured possesion.

Ok, I tried to put these into a video, but my editing skills suck...

I was perusing the TaylorMade Website this evening, and saw a couple of recent additions to the pages.

First of all, the info page about the Burner Superfast 2.0 driver had been updated with a new pro. I even hear that they've included him in a commercial already.
Spoiler
Belbin.png

Similarly, the R11 info page also had a new staff member quote.
Spoiler
biggsy.png

Actually, reading all about the new technologies in this year's TaylorMade lines made me wonder how they could be applied to improve the members of Team Paradise.

Having just received two beautiful xFT wedges with replacable faceplates, I thought maybe two team members could see things from a different perspective (yeah, I know weak effort).
Spoiler
yo2.jpg

The new white, non-glare paint job standard on the R11, SF2.0, and Rescue 11 lines could also prove useful for certain individuals.
Spoiler
Jason-1.png

Ike and Tina cracked me up! well done AD!

Team Hackers coming solid with a celebration video for THP. Here is a sneak peak!

Hysterical! Biggsy has been bringing it! Mad props Biggsy!

I will have a staff bag at some point....after being around them at the AT&T again I just have to get one....they're just too cool and too functional not to have one especially since I'm a non-serious riding golfer

I would love to have one, but it wouldn't fit in the car!

42 days till I get to Florida, 44 till media day, and 45 until the first shot is hit in the Morgan Cup!

Insanely close now!
Tappin the keg!

Now that was a good video! Well done biggsy! I loved it. I wish I were musically inclined.

You are sucka fool.

huh? I really can't play instruments at all. I'd love to be able to pick a banjo.

I'm just a guy with too much to say and a staff bag I'm willing to play! :p

MAN! Bass? Or am I thinking of another THP'er.

I'm gonna play the hell out of that staff bag but I want to preserve it too so I'lljust be extra careful of the AZ trees. I may not be a pro/low handicap but Ill proudly rep that bag.

Love the sig change too! I can't wait to start giving feedback for everyone on the new additions!

huh? I really can't play instruments at all. I'd love to be able to pick a banjo.

I'm just a guy with too much to say and a staff bag I'm willing to play! :p

Love the sig change too! I can't wait to start giving feedback for everyone on the new additions!
I noticed that as well. Can't wait to hear about all of the choices and reasons behind them. I have a feeling it's any day now.

Yeah, I jumped the gun on the signature but I'm too excited and hoping that it makes stuff get here quicker.

I can personally see both sides of the Staff Bag discussion.

If it was me I would be keeping it as a memento of the occasion though.

Can't believe it is only 45 days away

Tuna I agree, that was a great video, even though you call me out for "doing a bad job in this thread". Guess I need to post more. Captain Biggsy with a good video too, well done sir, you made a lot of putts in a row there.

Only in terms of the wilderness showing off, I'm not questioning your participation at all. I see a lot of mocking Yoccos's sad, sad trees but not a lot of our own :tongue:

Cheers for the comments guys!

Callaway woods are going to be hitting soon. That's awesome news and I'm expecting some great things out of them.

I'm going to get you guys a video of my golf course tonight, you wait....you'll feel claustrophobic just looking at the video. Narrow doesn't even begin to describe this place. Good thing I'm deadly accurate off the tee.

Callaway woods are going to be hitting soon. That's awesome news and I'm expecting some great things out of them.

I hear ya dude! I'm pretty pumped.

Too bad my Razr Hawk has to slay some gillette chickens in Round 1.

RAZR's are made to slay, so you have no choice. Hopefully they arrive this week so I can see them in action via Jrod soon.

Dude I'm growing a beard to combat your beard. Also my hair is growing out to combat CB's sneaky game. Ill matter then!! Haha.

RAZR's are made to slay, so you have no choice. Hopefully they arrive this week so I can see them in action via Jrod soon.

They really are. I hope you get your fix as soon as myself as well buddy. I love the fact that Callaway sent me their current line, as an average joe, to go up against some dudes with the latest and greatest from the biggest marketing giant in the golf industry. I can't wait to see how performance stands up against paint!

Dude I'm growing a beard to combat your beard. Also my hair is growing out to combat CB's sneaky game. Ill matter then!! Haha.

Mexicans can't grow beards dude. Just those cute little mustache things.

They really are. I hope you get your fix as soon as myself as well buddy. I love the fact that Callaway sent me their current line, as an average joe, to go up against some dudes with the latest and greatest from the biggest marketing giant in the golf industry. I can't wait to see how performance stands up against paint!

TaylorMade staffers got their current line of metal woods too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back