That is a really nice looking putter JB. I love the finish!

I want to add one more thing....

It looks even better with the 2011 THP Putter Cover on it.

I want to add one more thing....

It looks even better with the 2011 THP Putter Cover on it.

Agreed...so does my #9.

Awesome putter you have there. I love the clean Stainless look.

JB, I was thinking the other day of your putter collection and was wondering how you decide what putter to put into play. I guess you answered my question.

Thats a very good looking putter. To be honest I have never even rolled a seemore, I should probably do myself a favor and fix that problem.

Thats a very good looking putter. To be honest I have never even rolled a seemore, I should probably do myself a favor and fix that problem.

You really should.

You guys have got me convinced that I need a seemore, but the fact that I own over 10 putters makes me doubt that buying another one will please my frugal (and wonderful) financial advisor (wife)... I'll have to sneak one in at some point. Or better yet find a way to win one! I think I'd be a mid mallet or mallet guy, but not a single retailer in my area carries them, including the places that say they are retailers on the seemore website... I guess I just admitted that I've been looking, so don't tell the wifey!

We CAN fix that....not too far away!

You guys have got me convinced that I need a seemore, but the fact that I own over 10 putters makes me doubt that buying another one will please my frugal (and wonderful) financial advisor (wife)... I'll have to sneak one in at some point. Or better yet find a way to win one! I think I'd be a mid mallet or mallet guy, but not a single retailer in my area carries them, including the places that say they are retailers on the seemore website... I guess I just admitted that I've been looking, so don't tell the wifey!

You are in luck! You are actually 130 miles from Franklin, TN where SeeMore has an office and builds putters at. Recently, a THP'er even went there to get fitted for his review of the SeeMore putter. MUCH better option than rolling one in a store somewhere. You can try everything they make and get custom fitted for pretty cheap at the same time!!

You are in luck! You are actually 130 miles from Franklin, TN where SeeMore has an office and builds putters at. Recently, a THP'er even went there to get fitted for his review of the SeeMore putter. MUCH better option than rolling one in a store somewhere. You can try everything they make and get custom fitted for pretty cheap at the same time!!

Oooooohhhh, I didn't realize! Franklin is below Nashville... I don't get over there often but next time I do I will be making a little detour! I would just take a trip but I just mapquested it and it's a little under 3 hrs to get there. But that's definitely where I'll buy one so I can get properly fitted. Thanks for the info!

The pro at my home course is a big fan of SeeMore putters too. I'm trying my best to not buy more putters, but if I do, SeeMore will be at the top of my list....even if only to help me practice correctly.

See More putters have been hit or miss with me. My father has one that I test every now and then. I tried a few at the outing with some success. My problem is I find myself focusing on that red dot the whole time. I'm sure that if I spent enough time with one that would be cured. I really like the looks of the SeeMore putters and came within 1/16th of an inch from winning one at the last outing.

It's funny you said this. Last weekend I had the greatest putting day of my life and midway through the round I found that I was not even paying attention to the RST. Once you get into the mindset of hide the dot it kind of just sinks into your subconscious I guess. Love my Seemore.

Since I've been toying with getting a new putter for the past 4-5 months I've tried a few SeeMores and enjoyed their simplicity very much-so. I think the alignment aid and styling are amazing. I love the DB4 series but would have to reach deep down in my pocket to buy it.

I've been following the Seemore testers thread and after reading this I want to try rolling a Seemore. I will check the local Golf Galaxy tomorrow. I hope they carry some. When I buy my Seemore I want to take a roadtrip to TN to get fitted.

i need to read through that seemore testing thread as i love their putters... just not enough hours in the day.. i like the looks of this one though. the feel of a ball off the milled face of the seemore is unlike any putter ive ever felt. i cannot even describe it. the first time i hit it dead center i thought, wow !

Just messing around

Love it.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Those do look nice, and I love the idea of the alignment aid, but I just can't see myself giving up my Scotty.

Since adding the paint fill, this has been firmly planted in my bag. Not that the paint fill matters, but it just has worked out that way. Made 2 putts today over 10 feet both for birdie and only had one little mishap of a 3 putt. Over the last 2 months, I have putt better than I ever have in my life and the RST is working for me right now again.

I keep getting tempted by the custom Gambler and new Dineros, but I just cannot make a switch. It helps that we keep our clubs at the course, so no changes can happen on the fly...hehe

Since I've been toying with getting a new putter for the past 4-5 months I've tried a few SeeMores and enjoyed their simplicity very much-so. I think the alignment aid and styling are amazing. I love the DB4 series but would have to reach deep down in my pocket to buy it.

The DB4 is so nice. I have putted so well with it. Every putt I line up, I feel like I am going to make it. Best golf investment I have made.

love the green JB, looks great

That green paint is awesome!

Tap tap taparoo

Welcome Home Old Friend.

It was only a matter of time.

Back