The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than the first dude? I hope the hell so. He's one pale asian. I'm one shade lighter than Snooki. :D

I agree dude, but tanner is not a word!

I agree dude, but tanner is not a word!

So what is? Darker? More tan? That's too much work. Haha.

FYI, when my family and I are watching tv and the sound is too low we say, "Could you louder the tv?". It's a completely made up word that has made it into our family vernacular. I'm sure you guys have words like that too.

So what is? Darker? More tan? That's too much work. Haha.

FYI, when my family and I are watching tv and the sound is too low we say, "Could you louder the tv?". It's a completely made up word that has made it into our family vernacular. I'm sure you guys have words like that too.

Nice I like that, I say glected all the time when I'm feeling loved. Like if my son and wife give me a great big hug when I get home from work, I feel very "glected".

Nice I like that, I say glected all the time when I'm feeling loved. Like if my son and wife give me a great big hug when I get home from work, I feel very "glected".

That's awesome. I love little stuff like that. It makes you feel connected and other people think you're flipping nuts. Haha

So I'm making sweet tea for the BBQ later today... should I spike it? :alien:

That's awesome. I love little stuff like that. It makes you feel connected and other people think you're flipping nuts. Haha

So I'm making sweet tea for the BBQ later today... should I spike it? :alien:

HELL YA! Its Fourth of July weekend for you Yankees so make some iced tea (thats what we call sweet tea here) and add a nice amount of your favorite vodka, and have yourself a grand ole time.

HELL YA! Its Fourth of July weekend for you Yankees so make some iced tea (thats what we call sweet tea here) and add a nice amount of your favorite vodka, and have yourself a grand ole time.

Vodka? My friends would think I'm a communist. :D

Also, sweet tea is a southern thing. I'm a transplant from NJ so I'll call it sweet iced tea. Haha.

Vodka? My friends would think I'm a communist. :D

Also, sweet tea is a southern thing. I'm a transplant from NJ so I'll call it sweet iced tea. Haha.

Whatever you want to put in there is fine by me. We don't have non sweet tea in Canada, so its just called iced tea, if you want what you guys call iced tea, you would have to ask for "unsweetened iced tea" and its really hard to find.

Whatever you want to put in there is fine by me. We don't have non sweet tea in Canada, so its just called iced tea, if you want what you guys call iced tea, you would have to ask for "unsweetened iced tea" and its really hard to find.

That's the way it is in the NE but reversed. Before McD came out with their sweet tea, whenever I ordered "sweet tea" in NJ they looked at me like I was an alien. Call it the McD effect of spreading a new drink everywhere in the US when it's been a southern staple for ages.

A couple weeks ago, Jrod and I got grouped with a pair of older ladies at a local course. Really enjoyed playing with them. They hit the ball well, but not too well and were funny gals. Today, we were at a different course warming up and I saw them sitting in a cart. Walked over and sure enough, they were grouped with us again. They blow any stereotypes people have of women golfers right out of the water. I wanted to ask for their number, but it felt weird. Hopefully I run into them again.

A couple weeks ago, Jrod and I got grouped with a pair of older ladies at a local course. Really enjoyed playing with them. They hit the ball well, but not too well and were funny gals. Today, we were at a different course warming up and I saw them sitting in a cart. Walked over and sure enough, they were grouped with us again. They blow any stereotypes people have of women golfers right out of the water. I wanted to ask for their number, but it felt weird. Hopefully I run into them again.

love when that happens... i was paired with a couple of what they called themselves "ole gals" that played well... cursed... and hauled ass around the course lol
it was a great time

I went out by myself the other day but we got backed up and the threesome in front of me asked me to join since they didn't want to slow me up. Turned out to be a schoolmate of my fathers and his son and friend. They were alright, but I was playing the blues and I stepped up and drilled my drive 275 right down the middle and they just looked at me like
OMG.jpg

I was outdriving them from the blues all day with the B330 RX. I want to switch, but yet don't. anyhow, I ended up shooting 80 after a back 9 42 (ick). They asked me if I was Charl Schwartzel.

NATHANS Hot Dog Eating Contest starting up soon.
God Bless America.
:D

NATHANS Hot Dog Eating Contest starting up soon.
God Bless America.
:D

Nothing like celebrating one of the seven deadly sins on our country's birthday. :D

only fireworks happening right now is the thunderstorm scattering everyone thats camped out all day to see the actual fireworks at about 8 diff venues around town lol

I played my entire round today with the same ball I started with. Why is this so crazy? It was a pro-v1 and it did not scuff/scratch.

Back from my big country adventure I am having a hard time adapting back to the real world:

1) I woke up at 9 am this morning and reached for a beer in the fridge before I remembered where I was
2) I finished a beer yesterday on the course and tossed it onto the fairway without thinking (I picked it up after)
3) I feel weird without a beer in my hand
4) I have to turn all my music up really loud so I can hear it at a comfortable volume
5) My irons didn't look like mine when I came home

Back from my big country adventure I am having a hard time adapting back to the real world:

1) I woke up at 9 am this morning and reached for a beer in the fridge before I remembered where I was
2) I finished a beer yesterday on the course and tossed it onto the fairway without thinking (I picked it up after)
3) I feel weird without a beer in my hand
4) I have to turn all my music up really loud so I can hear it at a comfortable volume
5) My irons didn't look like mine when I came home

Sorry, what was your big country adventure??? LOL

Sorry, what was your big country adventure??? LOL

It's called Country Fest Bulldog. It's just a huge 5 day fest with a bunch of big names doing concerts and you just camp there and drink beer all day. Greatest time I've probably ever had in my life.

It's called Country Fest Bulldog. It's just a huge 5 day fest with a bunch of big names doing concerts and you just camp there and drink beer all day. Greatest time I've probably ever had in my life.

So it was that good? Brother in law was there but haven't heard from him since lol

Tappin' for world peace!

I have this sinking feeling that I just got screwed in a trade...*fingers crossed* I hope I'm wrong.

*Not on this board.

Last edited:
Don't know if you guys saw this or not:

London, July 2 : Golfer Ian Poulter has called in the cops after receiving a flurry of abusive messages and death threats on Twitter.

An anonymous writer posted the threatening messages to the 35-year-old, under the name @deathtoPoulter.

“Your dead at the open,” the Daily Star quoted the unknown person as tweeting.

But the threat did not faze Poulter, who wrote back and told the tweeter to grow up.

“How pathetic. @deathtopoulter – more work for the police. Grow up,” Poulter replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back