The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too dude. All joking aside, these are probably the most forgiving and straightest drivers/FWs I've hit. I was lucky enough to test my combo when I went through the fitting at the CPC. The fitter had my exact set up. I was looking for something similar to my current set up and found something better. If there are clubs in my bag that I can hit well consistantly its the driver and FW's.

They really are. I hope you get your fix as soon as myself as well buddy. I love the fact that Callaway sent me their current line, as an average joe, to go up against some dudes with the latest and greatest from the biggest marketing giant in the golf industry. I can't wait to see how performance stands up against paint!

Mexicans can't grow beards dude. Just those cute little mustache things.

HAHA!

mexican-mustache.jpg

That's not a beard? It's so evil and intimidating though. Beware lefty.. beware...

TaylorMade staffers got their current line of metal woods too

Yeah, they sure did. They get tons of hype, Callaway's don't. I can't wait to find out for myself what everyone seems to be missing.

Just got done with a team hackers approved lunch while preparing for the Morgan Cup.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

701 E Market St, West Chester, PA 19380, USA
staticmap
a6898fbc-8bb5-7b17.jpg

I went out and walked 18 earlier today since I had the morning off. Shot 42-42 for 84. I struggled a bit off of the tee, only had 5/14 fairways, most of that was my swing and not the clubs. I am struggling a little bit with the adjustment of going from a Fubuki 73 shaft in my driver to the Kai'li 60, I just need to remember to take smooth swings and not try to knock the crap out of the ball. On the positive side, I had 8 1-putts and 30 putts overall, which is my lowest total of the year! I'll post more about my putter in the TM Morgan Cup Putters thread. I also had 2 nice birdies, one on a 450 yard par 4 and the other on a 190 yard par 3. One other thing: when I walked off the course it was 90 degrees. Of course, that's not hot for Florida, but that's pretty warm for up here, and I wasn't really winded at all. Like Esox and his round at Erin Hills, I think that getting out there on one of the warmest days of the year up here will only help me in August.

I'm excited that all of the Callaway staffers are getting their metal woods and hybrids soon, can't wait to see what all of you guys went with in those clubs.

I cant wait to watch OEM ride TC;s coat tales on the first round.

The most interesting man in the world on line 3 for you buddy........

No Panera? lol

Just got done with a team hackers approved lunch while preparing for the Morgan Cup.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

701 E Market St, West Chester, PA 19380, USA
staticmap
a6898fbc-8bb5-7b17.jpg

I cant wait to watch OEM ride TC;s coat tales on the first round.

If they get the win and the full point, I don't think TC, OEM, or anyone on Team Hackers will care one bit.

One-T, you need to get out of your office bud. That stale air must be rotting your brain, OEM's going to bring it. I think Team Hacker's has a great shot at dominating the first round.

I'm at the airport right now hating my job and about to smash my phone it 11 pieces. Love the banter today, can't wait to see the Callaway metal woods you guys are going to be hitting for the Morgan Cup. Performance and Paint over just performance.

One-T, you need to get out of your office bud. That stale air must be rotting your brain, OEM's going to bring it. I think Team Hacker's has a great shot at dominating the first round.

Well said DD, OEM rides no ones coat tales. Team Paradise will be Paradise Lost after they get destroyed in round 1.

I'm at the airport right now hating my job and about to smash my phone it 11 pieces. Love the banter today, can't wait to see the Callaway metal woods you guys are going to be hitting for the Morgan Cup. Performance and Paint over just performance.

And just like that, you get another auto correct.

And just like that, you get another auto correct.

LOL, it knows what you type and just how to mess with you.

Random question just out of curiosity...probably been answered, but I didn't really have the time to go through 700+ pages.

If a player is already using a club from their designated company, do they have to replace it with the newest club, or can they use their old one? So if someone is on the TM side and they use an R9 3-wood that they love and is perfect for them, do they have to get the new R11 for the event? It would still satisfy the 14 club guideline, it's just not the newest model.

Random question just out of curiosity...probably been answered, but I didn't really have the time to go through 700+ pages.

If a player is already using a club from their designated company, do they have to replace it with the newest club, or can they use their old one? So if someone is on the TM side and they use an R9 3-wood that they love and is perfect for them, do they have to get the new R11 for the event? It would still satisfy the 14 club guideline, it's just not the newest model.
We are using what is provided for usfrom Callaway or Taylormade and the choices have been from their current lines and very very generous.

We all, for the most part, have had to make adjustments to get used to the newer equipment, even if we had something in our bag that we hated to set aside.

The deal was for all 14 clubs and head to toe accessories and apparel.

Each player was (and will be) given choices as to what equipment is available to them. However all equipment used is either current or future offerings.

Forum support is growing for Team
Paradise. I love it. We have something cool in the works for all of the supporters out there. Welcome aboard!

Does it involve Space Denim and Safety Cone Orange?

:fingerscrossed:

Each player was (and will be) given choices as to what equipment is available to them. However all equipment used is either current or future offerings.

I have a feeling about this

I have a feeling about this

One-T -- Man you got a fancy emblem for your Morgan Cup sig dude! You pay Setho to fix ya up?

One-T -- Man you got a fancy emblem for your Morgan Cup sig dude! You pay Setho to fix ya up?

hahaha, I dont know what your talkin about. I was testing it! hehe

No, I did that one on my own.

But.......We will have a nice little Paradise Supporters Signature Tag for all of our 3 supporters....hahaha

But, if someone wants to support Team Paradise, send one of us a PM and we will get one out to you.

That was/is a sweet emblem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back