Two Gloves - Mixed Bag of Weapons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With the John Deere Classic getting underway, THP wanted to take a look at a golf bag that is truly a mixed bag of weapons. Two Gloves, as Tommy Gainey is known, loves courses where scoring is low and the John Deere could be the place that this young gun jumps to the next level.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=13913

That's a great looking bag. Another one gaming the 588's I see. His likeness to Jake is uncanny hehe

Hard to get any more mixed then that, I like it.

I have been thinking about trying 2 gloves as of late but never pulled the trigger. Might be my inspiration!

Wow, that is a mixed bag. Is he sponsored by Callaway as well?

I bet his gloves don't match :D

He's definitely not one brand loyal.

Wow - what a hodge podge of clubs! Glad to see him playing what works OEM's be damned!

That's a great looking bag. Another one gaming the 588's I see. His likeness to Jake is uncanny hehe
Perhaps...but very soon my bag will be all one OEM. That is one MIXED bag of goodies indeed!

Has anyone here tried the 2 gloves before?

Tap tap taparoo

mixed because he lacks sponsors or chooses to play those clubs regardless?

mixed because he lacks sponsors or chooses to play those clubs regardless?

Probably a combination of the two.
He was offered a wedge deal earlier this year from a different company and did not take it. That is all I know.

Love his bag! He mixes it up very well.

Probably a combination of the two.
He was offered a wedge deal earlier this year from a different company and did not take it. That is all I know.

Thanks for info JB!

Tap tap taparoo

I play with two gloves in the winter time. My old hands get so dry and start to crack from the wind & cold = ouch!

Jake has a picture of me with 2 gloves at the last outing. I almost tossed my driver due to sweaty hands and a worn grip.

I like Tommy 2G and it would be nice to see him get a win this week. I like his style for sure.

Wow, everything but Titleist and Nike just about! I like to see guys that find clubs that they just feel better with and not play somebody's stuff because they get paid to.

I swear I saw him playing an R11 earlier in the season. I love his hybrid selection.

He didn't win big break right? I was thinking he might have a small Adams deal because of that? That is certainly a mixed bag if I've ever seen one...

He didn't win big break right? I was thinking he might have a small Adams deal because of that? That is certainly a mixed bag if I've ever seen one...

No he was on the USA vs Europe one and didn't even make the final 2 for the USA side

I find it interesting that his hybrids are so close in loft.

Tap tap taparoo

I used to when i was younger because i kept getting painful blisters on my left hand so i decided to try 2 gloves. It wasnt that great but i stuck with it because it stopped blisters, however it made the club slip and i have now fixed my grip and all is good, 1 glove is better than 2

That's quite the mixed bag. What company makes his gloves?

Back