The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, man...you guys saw that fast! I was trying to be quick but I guess I am slow

You are somewhere in between JB and CG13

Nice of the Paradisians to come up with some supporter tags. Keep following us Hackers boys. Just like you will in August........to the victory circle.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Nice of the Paradisians to come up with some supporter tags. Keep following us Hackers boys. Just like you will in August........to the victory circle.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

yeah, thats exactly what we are doing. Not trying to just say thanks to our supporters. Your right. Just looking to be like you. Let me take a try at being like you.

I have typed and erased something 3 times now

Pretend you have a couple cold ones in you and post away, dude.

thats a good idea.

I decided it best left alone.

hahaha, I dont know what your talkin about. I was testing it! hehe

No, I did that one on my own.

But.......We will have a nice little Paradise Supporters Signature Tag for all of our 3 supporters....hahaha

But, if someone wants to support Team Paradise, send one of us a PM and we will get one out to you.

PM sent! Sig change pending

PM sent! Sig change pending

Sweet buddy, I will send it out to you tomorrow morning. Your gonna love it

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Good for you Matt. Nice to see some other folks come in here and have a good time with it.

Hopefully the rest of the forum starts paying attention in here. I'm sure there are many fence riders like CL, and tons of folks will just jump on the Hackers bandwagon cuz they don't know any better like Yorkem. The poor schlubbs. I've read nearly every post in this thread. I don't post much because I suck at smack talk and it's even worse with folks that I haven't met.

Hopefully the rest of the forum starts paying attention in here. I'm sure there are many fence riders like CL, and tons of folks will just jump on the Hackers bandwagon cuz they don't know any better like Yorkem. The poor schlubbs. I've read nearly every post in this thread. I don't post much because I suck at smack talk and it's even worse with folks that I haven't met.

We hope so too. We want the entire forum to be a part of this. Without the forum, THP, the outings, the mc, they're nothing without them. Glad to have you a part of Team Paradise!

I'm reminded of the song, "Hold Your Head Up," by Argent. Which team will this apply to?

I don't know how I got this reputation. Sure I feel bad if I talk trash to TP and sure I will tell them if I like their videos and pictures. But I am TH through and through. First fan also I believe. I'm the original!! I could never root for those guys. Heck I wipe my butt with TP every morning!

I don't know how I got this reputation. Sure I feel bad if I talk trash to TP and sure I will tell them if I like their videos and pictures. But I am TH through and through. First fan also I believe. I'm the original!! I could never root for those guys. Heck I wipe my butt with TP every morning!

And here I thought that's what you used TC's beard for. Must be down there for other reasons.

We hope so too. We want the entire forum to be a part of this. Without the forum, THP, the outings, the mc, they're nothing without them. Glad to have you a part of Team Paradise!

That would be a great thing, however keep in mind that a lot of the forum does not know quite a few of the Morgan Cuppers all that well. There is equipment talk each day, people asking questions each day and lots of great banter each day outside of the MC threads that a lot of MCers dont participate a lot in. So its hard to request others to come follow in here, when there is no "connection" for them. Keep in mind that these are merely suggestions if ones goal is to gather followers of the event.

When someone asks "Im looking for a new driver, what should I get?", someone could talk of their experience with their equipment being part of the Morgan Cup (represent the brand)
When a new thread asks "compare ABC to XYZ", the same thing could take place.
There are tons of threads on both of the brands involved that many of the MCers are not a part of.
Again, these are merely ideas that come to me if someone would like more people paying attention to this thread.

There are hundreds and hundreds (thousands) of posts per day on this forum. And a few of those threads are about the Morgan Cup. But between trash talking, then love fests, then inside jokes that mean nothing, then blah blah blah, many have completely checked out of this thread. For some reason the idea of being a participant is so different to the different people involved in this event that it gets lost in translation a lot of the time.

I want to reiterate, that I am not asking or telling anybody how to post or what to post, just offering ideas for those that appear to be looking to gain traction of the forum for support.

And here I thought that's what you used TC's beard for. Must be down there for other reasons.

hahaha, my beard is for the ladies only my man. That, and for filtering cigarette smoke.

Wait, maybe that's why TC is so good at talking sh... Smack

I don't know how I got this reputation. Sure I feel bad if I talk trash to TP and sure I will tell them if I like their videos and pictures. But I am TH through and through. First fan also I believe. I'm the original!! I could never root for those guys. Heck I wipe my butt with TC every morning!

Lol that makes no sense

I fixed and bolded your comment above to help you figure it out a little easier. Jeesh I thought you were quicker than that CL! I will try to be more concise next time.

Hahaha. I thought the joke going around was that I was up TC's butt which is why I didn't get it. That was a good one Matt

That would be a great thing, however keep in mind that a lot of the forum does not know quite a few of the Morgan Cuppers all that well. There is equipment talk each day, people asking questions each day and lots of great banter each day outside of the MC threads that a lot of MCers dont participate a lot in. So its hard to request others to come follow in here, when there is no "connection" for them. Keep in mind that these are merely suggestions if ones goal is to gather followers of the event.

When someone asks "Im looking for a new driver, what should I get?", someone could talk of their experience with their equipment being part of the Morgan Cup (represent the brand)
When a new thread asks "compare ABC to XYZ", the same thing could take place.
There are tons of threads on both of the brands involved that many of the MCers are not a part of.
Again, these are merely ideas that come to me if someone would like more people paying attention to this thread.

There are hundreds and hundreds (thousands) of posts per day on this forum. And a few of those threads are about the Morgan Cup. But between trash talking, then love fests, then inside jokes that mean nothing, then blah blah blah, many have completely checked out of this thread. For some reason the idea of being a participant is so different to the different people involved in this event that it gets lost in translation a lot of the time.

I want to reiterate, that I am not asking or telling anybody how to post or what to post, just offering ideas for those that appear to be looking to gain traction of the forum for support.

Just speaking for me personally, I try to participate in the question threads as much as I can.

Frankly I don't know about some of the equipment they ask about because I don't have the experience with it and don't fell comfortable offering an opinion. I don't feel inclined to post just to run up a post count.

Then there are some I completely miss. The ones I see, I get involved in, plus the MC equipment threads, all of them. Plus the PMs I get on a daily basis.

If I have a limited amount of time to be on the forum, it's difficult to spread my time to every end of THP.

There are more goals than to just gather support. I feel like some of us MCers haven't done as good a job spreading the word and making it a community event. I know I'm making it a point to gather more support by being more involved outside of the MC. That includes the social networking channels, more creative videos, more involvement on the homepage and equipment threads. It's a daunting task because of all of the new threads that invariably pop up every day.

I hope some others can follow along as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back