What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks man....I need to grab the citrus plaid shorts to go along with that shirt. such an awesome color.

I'll have to make sure I don't wear the haze shirt when P4B wears his haze one otherwise we may look like the Fruit of the Loom Grape guy

Hanks love the Purple and Green shirts, Reds just not my thing but it looks like a great shirt. TC thinks they both look the same.

Mizuno JPX 800 Pro 5 - PW should arrive on Friday. Had the complete fitting and I'm pretty much a standard lie, loft, kind of guy. Tried four different shafts and decided on the KBS Tours stiff flex. Now I have to make a decision about the hybrids! Can't wait for the weekend to get these in the bag.

I picked up a dozen of last years model Bridgestone Tour B330 golf balls. 31 bucks!

Mizuno JPX 800 Pro 5 - PW should arrive on Friday. Had the complete fitting and I'm pretty much a standard lie, loft, kind of guy. Tried four different shafts and decided on the KBS Tours stiff flex. Now I have to make a decision about the hybrids! Can't wait for the weekend to get these in the bag.

Nice! I just got my JPX 800 pro's in last week. The clubs are money. I upgraded from some old Taylormade 320's (about 10 years old) and the difference is amazing! Your going to love them!

2 DG spinner+ and 1 DG Spinner shaft for about $19shipped each

*hangs head in shame for buying more golf stuff*

hold your head up high with those prices....nice pick up

2 DG spinner+ and 1 DG Spinner shaft for about $19shipped each *hangs head in shame for buying more golf stuff*

Nice! I just got my JPX 800 pro's in last week. The clubs are money. I upgraded from some old Taylormade 320's (about 10 years old) and the difference is amazing! Your going to love them!

Thanks KH.......I really hope they get here on Friday. Playing one of my favorites on Saturday. Royal New Kent and would really like to have them in the bag.

hold your head up high with those prices....nice pick up

I shouldn't feel too bad since I did sell some golf related stuff to off set the shafts. These things better be magic or I'm hunting you down Mr. Selleck! LOL

This arrived today while I'm away on business.

My wife took this picture

View attachment 2884

To quote her, she left it on the bed so I could "make love to it" tonight when I get home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dang G4L, your wife rocks. No idea how I missed this, but you what do you think of it so far? Loving mine more everyday.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Just picked up some Callaway iZ balls and another Hirzl Trust Control Glove.

Nah, I'll just give you $10 each for them lol

I shouldn't feel too bad since I did sell some golf related stuff to off set the shafts. These things better be magic or I'm hunting you down Mr. Selleck! LOL

Pulled the trigger on a new bag. Adams Harrier Hybrid bag. Its a cart bag but has the stand attached for the driving range. Weighs 6.2 pounds and has an external putter well. Pockets a many and full length dividers. (I'm so sick of stuck clubs in my Calloway bag I could scream.) Bought it new and in the box on E-Bay for $129.99

brought a hotblade umbrella, wilson balls and had my lie adjusted on my clubs

Got some Sumi-G headcovers, and ball mark repair tool on the way

K15 DRIVER!!!! Finally a driver that fits MY swing!

Nice! I hope it finds many fairways for you Ghsace! :)
Thanks! Super pumped - Got the 3 wood last week and have already hit more fairways with it than I've hit in my entire life with that club.

Thanks! Super pumped - Got the 3 wood last week and have already hit more fairways with it than I've hit in my entire life with that club.
Great stuff. :) Someone at our club recently bought the K15 driver and really likes it.

K15 DRIVER!!!! Finally a driver that fits MY swing!

That is awesome dude. Please keep me informed on how that treats you. I hope it is nice as the 3W you were telling me about.

That is awesome dude. Please keep me informed on how that treats you. I hope it is nice as the 3W you were telling me about.

Kid that I played with in a tournament had that driver and killed it straight down the middle all day.

I bought myself a 10.5* Srixon ZStar driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back