The troops need golf balls

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I've posted this link before, but there's also a group, Bunkers In Baghdad, to donate other golf items as well (clubs, gloves, etc.)

I wish I knew this when I was there. i went 6 months with out getting to hit balls or swing a club. Thanks thou for your support.

I did not click on the links but I have a set of TM 360's I would love to send over to the Men and Woman protecting or freedom. The Bunkers for Baghdad seems like the golf one that would get the clubs in the right hands. Anyone have any experience with them?

Edit: Just checked them out, going to donate a set of TaylorMade 360's.

I sent 300+ through my club back in May, which has an ongoing program.

i have some slightly played balls, id love to send them.... thanks for the link!!

Done, I'll send some balls and hats...it's the least I can do!!! Thx for fighting for our country!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find about 4 balls every time I play at my course. If I come into around a hundred or so, I will send em over.

I find about 4 balls every time I play at my course. If I come into around a hundred or so, I will send em over.

Same! I am going to start putting them in a plastic bag and after 100 or so I'll send them in what a great idea for a great cause

Tap tap taparoo

Back