TaylorMade xFT Wedges - The Morgan Cup Staff

My wife's comment, "Oh, are those pretty!"

Pictures of the scoring clubs. Decide for yourself. Personally, I agree.

Kevin

002.jpg

004.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

Look at Esox going all Rickie Fowler on us...the Fowler affect rubbing off on you too? Speaking of rubbing...and then throwing...lol. Great video man!

Edit...there is your daughter again with those artistic photos. Let her know she does a great job on those!

Look at Esox going all Rickie Fowler on us...the Fowler affect rubbing off on you too? Speaking of rubbing...and then throwing...lol. Great video man!

Edit...there is your daughter again with those artistic photos. Let her know she does a great job on those!

+1000 those pics look great!

Great video Esox. I laughed at the cheese farts and I didn't know you were a Katy Perry fan. The pics look great too, your daughter does a great job with them. Enjoy the wedges.

Great video Esox. I laughed at the cheese farts and I didn't know you were a Katy Perry fan. The pics look great too, your daughter does a great job with them. Enjoy the wedges.

Hehehehe. Dude, look at how I wear my lid. I'm hip to what's going down.

Kevin

Wait, did Esox just fart on video? Lol

Lol that video had me cracking up. Nice nod to Ol' TC there. Can't wait to see how you work the course over with those dude!

Esox - outstanding video young man! Cheese Farts! You are hilarious dude! These wedges will be money for you I am sure

home - still unpacking - catching up on all kinds of work.

filmed my unboxing video with the wedges - uploading now - wont be done anytime soon - so im gonna leave it while i head to work.

be back tonight!

great videos so far.. these wedges are very sexy

The red VDR grip looks so good. Think I might need to change my stock grips!

Tappin' for world peace!

Nice idea on the video Belbin...ROFL at Esox petting the invisible dog!!!

VID.E.O.

Kevin

This is great! Let me know if you want to go out and play a round in the next couple of weeks.

Another great unboxing vid, Kevin. I like your thinking behind your choices and think you are on the right track. The low bounce SW is definitely more useful up here with our sub-par bunkers, but you should have some fluffier stuff down there.

Check Your Wedges!

Just a PSA. I checked one of my wedges to see if all of the screws were tightened. On one of the wedges, they weren't, so just check it when you get a chance. You can thank me later :D

Thanks Biggsy, I'll check them all tomorrow when I'm at the club. I'm working on a write up about my round with these wedges today, but I really liked them. They were longer I think than my last wedges and on full shots from the fairway I think I was putting the same amount of spin on the ball, but I do think on chipping and pitching I was getting a little less spin than I am used to, just because of the new grooves.

Really looking forward to gaming these in the morning. Tee times 8:50 - gonna try and get there around 8 so i can warm em up. I am super curious how the conforming grooves play for me.
Here is my unboxing video:

I am going to do a better writeup, post round notes too.

with my 60*cg15 - im hitting it about 85 yards full swing, the 58* cg16 im barely getting it to 80. So i am curious how far im going to hit this. I think the conforming grooves cut down on my spin, i dont swing too hard, so im guessing itll be around 75 yards. maybe after the Morgan Cup ill do a few tests with the ZTP face and Z face and see what kind of yardage variances i get, but for now - its only the ZTP face until august.

Great video CG. We must have been thinking alike:act-up:

Nice video cg. Those wedges look sweet.

Great video as always CG, we went with very similar wedge choices and I think you're going to be very happy.

Well done CG13! You are becoming a natural in front of the camera. I think you are really going to like those wedges. I like the way the red comes through on the back of wedge as well. I'm really liking the C-grind on the 60. Looking forward to your thoughts on these.

Your machete might be the most dangerous of the bunch. I wonder who is going to break out the power saw?

Where did you order the faceplates and the My Penta balls?

Great video CG!! Biggsy is right you are quite the natural infront of the camera. Best of luck with the new wedges, I hope they give you evrything you expect.

Really looking forward to gaming these in the morning. Tee times 8:50 - gonna try and get there around 8 so i can warm em up. I am super curious how the conforming grooves play for me.
Here is my unboxing video:

I am going to do a better writeup, post round notes too.

with my 60*cg15 - im hitting it about 85 yards full swing, the 58* cg16 im barely getting it to 80. So i am curious how far im going to hit this. I think the conforming grooves cut down on my spin, i dont swing too hard, so im guessing itll be around 75 yards. maybe after the Morgan Cup ill do a few tests with the ZTP face and Z face and see what kind of yardage variances i get, but for now - its only the ZTP face until august.

When you are walking with that "knife", it reminds me of the opening scene of the 1978 version of Halloween... :)

Great video...great wedges!

Back