Hate to say it matty, but there is no dh in the national league

Tap tap taparoo

Lol ph, and with us up 8-1 don't think we will need him, in a good way

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Lol ph, and with us up 8-1 don't think we will need him, in a good way

Ya there is no chance he plays.. Holliday is starting to heat up

Tap tap taparoo

ouch, Tribe got WHOOPED by the Yanks...oh well, theres always tomorrow, ESPN game and of course I gotta work

ouch, Tribe got WHOOPED by the Yanks...oh well, theres always tomorrow, ESPN game and of course I gotta work

Don't stress too much.... it's blacked out!!!!:angry:

cards take first 2, and fold for the sweep

My Braves are heating up big time. Just wish the Phillies would lose on a night that we win so we can gain some ground. Best pitching staff in baseball, and Uggla is heating up too. I'll be at the game tomorrow to watch us sweep the Rockies! Go Braves!

My Braves are heating up big time. Just wish the Phillies would lose on a night that we win so we can gain some ground. Best pitching staff in baseball, and Uggla is heating up too. I'll be at the game tomorrow to watch us sweep the Rockies! Go Braves!

Unfortunately for you the phillies very well may be the best team in baseball.

Tap tap taparoo

Tap tap taparoo

They might be right now, but ATL is coming on strong. Our pitchers can easily match up with them as the stats show, and hopefully a big trade will bring some more offense in. We have some significant players injured as well. Plus one of our better pitchers will be back from Tommy John surgery later in the year. We can only get better.

Cards tie in bottom of ninth, walk off time boys , let's goooo

They might be right now, but ATL is coming on strong. Our pitchers can easily match up with them as the stats show, and hopefully a big trade will bring some more offense in. We have some significant players injured as well. Plus one of our better pitchers will be back from Tommy John surgery later in the year. We can only get better.

Oh theres no question ATL has a great staff, but the Phillies have the rotation from heaven.

Hallady
Oswalt
Lee
Hamels

Thats nuts...

yup

Tap tap taparoo

your bullpen is better. everyone has injuries and 'hoping for a trade' is just that, hope. The Phils lead all of baseball in games won when scoring 2 runs or less with 18 so far....that's big. The Phils are built to win games like that, ATL nmot so much. ATL is young but like FL does every year in the end (earlier this year, actually) ATL will fold come Sept

yup

your bullpen is better. everyone has injuries and 'hoping for a trade' is just that, hope. The Phils lead all of baseball in games won when scoring 2 runs or less with 18 so far....that's big. The Phils are built to win games like that, ATL nmot so much. ATL is young but like FL does every year in the end (earlier this year, actually) ATL will fold come Sept

Hanks I dont know man.. I think its going to be a good race in the NL East.

yup

Yeah I'm not so sure. I think we will put up a good fight. That rotation from Philly is pretty nasty, but the Braves are 1st in ERA and Batting Average Against. 2nd in Quality Starts to Phils (by 1) and tied for 1st in WHIP with Philly at 1.18. I know stats don't tell it all, but right now we've got the edge, although it is a very tiny edge. I also think our young players are finally getting comfortable (Freeman had 4 HR in this series against Colorado), and we will make a good trade. I honestly think we're talking about the two best teams in baseball right now, with the Yanks and BoSox following close behind.

Oh theres no question ATL has a great staff, but the Phillies have the rotation from heaven.

Hallady
Oswalt
Lee
Hamels

Thats nuts...

Yes, it is nuts. But ATL has the best ERA in baseball. Philly is 3rd.

If Uggla and Heyward can decide to start playing some baseball, it will be a very, very interesting race in the NL East.

ATL has the 2nd best record in baseball at the moment, and is still 2.5 games out of first in their own division. Philly just does not lose.

Yes, it is nuts. But ATL has the best ERA in baseball. Philly is 3rd.

If Uggla and Heyward can decide to start playing some baseball, it will be a very, very interesting race in the NL East.

ATL has the 2nd best record in baseball at the moment, and is still 2.5 games out of first in their own division. Philly just does not lose.

I have already said that I think it will be a good race. I'm just glad neither are in the central with the birds

Tap tap taparoo

Yeah, what a tough division we have.

wow bout them Indians....walk off grand slam in the 9th to win!

My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the Rangers fan that died trying to catch a foul ball.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_y...assan_texas_hamilton_tragedy_fan_death_070811

Heard this on radio this morning, such an awful thing to happen. You really have to feel for the family of the gentleman and especially his young son that was there to witness this. Josh Hamilton has overcome a lot in his life, this has got to be heavy on his heart as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tragic what happened last night at the Ballpark in Arlington and for his son to witness it all at such a young age. I feel for that family...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back