FS: Mashie M5, Mizuno MP T-10 60, & Cleveland CG 10 54

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
I have 3 clubs for sale. All prices include shipping domestically. Payment by PayPal only.

Mashie is gone!

Mizuno wedge is sold!

Cleveland CG10 54 degree wedge 2 dot ($25). Club is several years old but still in very good condition.

DSC_9369.jpg

DSC_9370.jpg

DSC_9372.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS Cook, that is some very good pricing and everything looks great, if that wedge (MP-T10) is still around friday i might pick that up from ya

GLWS Cook, that is some very good pricing and everything looks great, if that wedge (MP-T10) is still around friday i might pick that up from ya

Thanks man! I did some searching on eBay to determine price points and really did try to price them to sell quickly.

Disclaimer: only getting rid of the M5 since I will be doing long term testing of the VR Pro Combo irons and no longer have room for this while carrying a 3 & 4 iron.

Bump for the Monday weekday crowd; I think these are priced to sell but let me know if there are questions about any of the clubs. Thanks for looking!

Wish you posted this about 5 days ago, I would have grabbed that Mashie. Great club and great price. GLWS

Prices just dropped on all 3 items. Prices are now firm and if they do not sale within a week or so, I will try to move them on eBay; thanks for looking!

you still have m5?

maybe ill pick it up fri!!

Mashie is gone.

Mizuno wedge is sold.

Last edited:
Back