Mind if I play thru?

Bogey Bob

Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like an awesome site! Looking forward to interacting with people who really understand what it means to miss a 2 ft putt..........
Anybody got any recommendations for a new putter??

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, Bob!

Welcome to THP. If you're looking for a putter to help with those pesky two footers......check out the Odyssey DART my man.

Welcome bob

Welcome aboard and enjoy!

Welcome to thp Bob

Welcome to THP

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Welcome, BB. There is a whole forum dedicate to putter talk, so you will have lots of reading ahead of you.

welcome! odyssey backstryke 2-ball. life-changing putter. plus it's price has dropped at several retailers. reach out to patty at blind9 golf (pattyblind9golf) by pm to get a good price quote.

Welcome. Doesn't matter what putter you use, missing two footers is usually a deceleration problem.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. I'm partial to the Taylormade ghost line. Their inserts are some of the best out there. I like the Seemores as well. Pretty much any style you are looking for.

There is a section of the forum dedicated to putter talk where there are reviews, photos and notes on almost every putter out there.

Welcome and get ready for large amounts of reading!

welcome

Welcome to THP BB, glad you found the site.

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Bob! I'm sure you'll find great info and reviews on putters in the "Flatstick Talk" section of the forum. Plenty of great discussions there.

Welcome to THP!

I like the Taylormade ghost line myself. You'll be sure to find many different threads on different putters throughout the site.

Happy reading!!

Welcome to the greatest golf forum on the internet !

Back