TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter

Talked to Dennis and my Ghost Spider came in today, woot woot, he said it should ship out to me today so i think i should have it friday or saturday, i did the USPS Priority which is 2-3 day, excited to test this putter out

Good stuff...the wait is almost over! Let us know how it goes when you finally get it in your hands.

Man were going to have to get together and play some time. The dueling ghost spiders!

i know, you also have the 880 too so we both have the same putters lol

Saw these today at GolfTown, it rolled nice, but in person I thought they were about as ugly as the original one. Like I said it was putting the ball really really nice, but I don't think I could ever look at it every day.

I like mallets, I liked the first one and I have yet to see this in person. I cant wait to roll it.

I like mallets, I liked the first one and I have yet to see this in person. I cant wait to roll it.

Be careful One-T, you might walk out with a new putter.

Talked to Dennis and my Ghost Spider came in today, woot woot, he said it should ship out to me today so i think i should have it friday or saturday, i did the USPS Priority which is 2-3 day, excited to test this putter out
In the same situation as you 10yard: pre ordered the ghost spider a few weeks ago and still haven't got it. Can't wait to see wha it's like!!!

Moving our little surprise with this one until next week. Should be fun though.

JB,

everyone is dying to know. A hint? Although I figure youve been sworn to secrecy :shut-mouth:

Can't wait to see what this surprise is gonna be JB!

Sounds awesome, I'm guessing it'll be out in the "OPEN" soon!!!

I rolled the 33" yesterday and just couldn't like it. I also tried a belly putter but it was the length of a belly putter for someone 6' as I couldn't use it properly. One thing I noticed was I like heavy putters and even though it's balanced well, it isn't heavy enough. I do love the headcover though and will be buying one for my putter as it fits. Anyone know where to buy a ghost spider CS headcover? eBay didn't have any.

Tap before talk.

I rolled the 33" yesterday and just couldn't like it. I also tried a belly putter but it was the length of a belly putter for someone 6' as I couldn't use it properly. One thing I noticed was I like heavy putters and even though it's balanced well, it isn't heavy enough. I do love the headcover though and will be buying one for my putter as it fits. Anyone know where to buy a ghost spider CS headcover? eBay didn't have any.

Tap before talk.

I just adjusted my TM Spider Vicino with some heavier weights to change the feel of it a bit, we'll see how it goes next round. That's the one nice thing about the ghost spider vs the ghost corza!

I just adjusted my TM Spider Vicino with some heavier weights to change the feel of it a bit, we'll see how it goes next round. That's the one nice thing about the ghost spider vs the ghost corza!

Very good point and yea that's a huge advantage to the spider. My stingray feels like it's in between the spider and heavy putters in terms of weight so it's pretty heavy

Tap before talk.

Mine showed up today and its awesome, i will have some pics up later tonight, playing in the morning then going to get it regripped with the Black Widow Midsize, should be here in the morning

Ghost Spider 35"

Ghost Spider 35"

Here are the pics, i really love the way this looks and feels in hand, rolls the ball so well.
SpiderGhost4.jpg

SpiderGhost3.jpg

SpiderGhost2.jpg

SpiderGhost.jpg

SpiderGhost5.jpg

Thanks for the pics 10yard. Can't wait for mine to arrive!!

Thanks for the pics 10yard. Can't wait for mine to arrive!!

i think you will love it, its even better in hand, im glad they changed the insert to all black, that way no sharpie marks will rub off onto it, at least you wont be able to see them anyway lol

i think you will love it, its even better in hand, im glad they changed the insert to all black, that way no sharpie marks will rub off onto it, at least you wont be able to see them anyway lol

They really did think of everything with this putter! I hope your first round with it goes well!

nice pics 10 yard.. i think your gonna love it as much as i have. still pondering what grip im gonna switch out too but besides that it rolls great

That thing looks sharp!! I may need to go see if I can find one to practice with.

Back