Special Trip for Ole Gray & KellyBo!

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
We have a special trip in the makings for this weekend. We are going to get a preview of the 2012 Grand Cypress Golf Resort and play golf with non other than JB and GolferGal! To say the least, we are excited about this opportunity is to put it mildly.

We have a special trip in the makings for this weekend. We are going to get a preview of the 2012 Grand Cypress Golf Resort and play golf with non other than JB and GolferGal! To say we are excited about this opportunity is to put it mildly.

Have a wonderful time!! And I love the new Avi

We have a special trip in the makings for this weekend. We are going to get a preview of the 2012 Grand Cypress Golf Resort and play golf with non other than JB and GolferGal! To say the least, we are excited about this opportunity is to put it mildly.

That's awesome! Have a great time

Tap tap taparoo

That's awesome guys! Have a great time!

Swing by and let me jump in the trunk! :) Have fun guys!

Wow! I am sooooo jealous!

In regards to that avatar... You shure do hava purdy mowth!!

Safe travels and have a great time out on the course!

Not sure what's better, playing grand cypress or playing with GG/JB....I've played GC so playing with your host!! Have a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet...safe travels Gray and Kelly! Have fun in FL and play well!

That sounds great OG and KB. Enjoy it! I can't wait to play those courses next may.

Have a wonderful trip you two!!! I am sure you'll have a great time and you are both looking forward to checking out the course!

I hope you 4 have a great time! Jealous is an understatement!

Nice OG and KB! Would you kindly hit a few for me? Have a wonderful time!

Hope you all have a great time. I'd tell you to take lots of pictures, but Kelly will be there, so I'm sure that's covered.

thats awesome!!! and great.. best luck to the 4 of ya!! take pix!!

We are really excited about going to THP Headquarters and playing the courses we will be seeing next May!

Thats awesome, you old snake charmer! Get some purdy pictures!

Have a great time!

Have a great time you two! I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a litle jealous :) Haha I kid I kid. Get some good pictures!

Hey buddy, got room for me in your travel bag? Just leave one pair of skeavies out, I'll fit, lol. Have fun you all!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Have a good time!

Sweet - no doubt that you guys will have a BLAST!!

Sounds like a great trip OG....hit'em where you want'em and enjoy yourselves !

Woo hoo, that is what I call a great week end trip, y'all have a safe trip down and back and I look forward to the pics I know Kelly will be posting. I am planning to get over to Jonesco next week so we can get in a round. See you then.

Fantastic Kelly and OG. I am sure you will enjoy the trip and you cant beat the company you will be with.

Back