"Recycled" Golf Balls

Father Frost

Reaction score
Handicap
Quick question for all of you. I've recently been playing recycled balls from Reload. I've been buying the Nike balls and they have all been in really nice shape. Not a single one looks like it's been hit more than a few times. Considering I lose a few each round, this made fiscal sense.

Do any of you play recycled golf balls, and if so, what kind and where did you buy them?

I used to play recycled DT-Solo. I now play recycled TM Burner LDP. Thinking of getting ProV1 next time. I always get mine from Knetgolf.com. Great prices, fast and cheap shipping.

I don't use them to play but I use them for practice because I don't like to use range balls for chipping/pitching

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I used to play recycled DT-Solo. I now play recycled TM Burner LDP. Thinking of getting ProV1 next time. I always get mine from Knetgolf.com. Great prices, fast and cheap shipping.

+1 on the balls and the site. Knetgolf is an awesome website

Tap tap taparoo

Thanks guys. Knetgolf looks great. I will probably order from them the next time!

lostgolfballs.com is my go to ball supplier. Never a problem with them for me and most importantly fast and cheap.

Knet is a solid supplier. They were one of the sponsors of the original THP outing.

Look at the threads provided by Smalls, lots of good info packed in there.

lostgolfballs.com is my go to ball supplier. Never a problem with them for me and most importantly fast and cheap.

+1. I buy from Lostgolballs.com too. 1st quality golf balls have zero blimish's. I buy Szrixon's for one son, Titelist Pro V1 for the other, and Bridgestone B330RX for me. I have played with these and new ones at the same time and there is absolutely no difference.

Another +1 for lostgolfballs.com. Great prices, great balls, no issues.

I am glad I clicked on this post, I will look to used balls the next time I need to buy some. Although, I am still trying a few balls out to find one that I want to play.

I buy used golf balls from a local store that has bins full of them sorted by brand and type. If you watch Big Break Indian Wells and take note of the "Discount Golf" store that flashes when they show Oren during the opening sequence, that's the store I go to. Absolute hole-in-the-wall but love going there to get balls since I lose a couple during a round and even more if the swing is really getting away from me like it was this past weekend.

Picked up a dozen Burner Tours and a dozen E6's for $10 each. Also like that I can pick out the balls from the bin myself so I know what I'm getting.

I buy used golf balls from a local store that has bins full of them sorted by brand and type. If you watch Big Break Indian Wells and take note of the "Discount Golf" store that flashes when they show Oren during the opening sequence, that's the store I go to. Absolute hole-in-the-wall but love going there to get balls since I lose a couple during a round and even more if the swing is really getting away from me like it was this past weekend.

Picked up a dozen Burner Tours and a dozen E6's for $10 each. Also like that I can pick out the balls from the bin myself so I know what I'm getting.

You're welcome, hahaha. I love that place.

You're welcome, hahaha. I love that place.

Caleb comes through yet again!

That's awesome! Wish they had something like that in Kansas city

Tap tap taparoo

Back