The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of pages already? LOL, at OG's avatar. Gray, at least it's Hidden Valley and not some second rate ranch like Wish Bone or something.
Spank....what about getting you outfitted with one of these nice Team Paradise Supporter tags in your sig? C'mon over pal, we'd love to have you behind us!

A couple of pages already? LOL, at OG's avatar. Gray, at least it's Hidden Valley and not some second rate ranch like Wish Bone or something.

JB was up to no good. I will lay some pipe line down on him this weekend and he will be wearing the ranch :D

JB was up to no good. I will lay some pipe line down on him this weekend and he will be wearing the ranch :D

That just sounds weird

That's just freaky.

I was referring to hitting the ball straight like Team Paradise is going to do all weekend at the Morgan Cup. Straight shooter that's it, now back to the Cup talk :thumb:

Ok guys, I go to take a shower and come back to this. I almost died. I had to go explain to OG what the ranch dressing is all about. I think he will be retracting this statement. Poor guy.

Ok guys, I go to take a shower and come back to this. I almost died. I had to go explain to OG what the ranch dressing is all about. I think he will be retracting this statement. Poor guy.
Can someone explain it to me? I've been off the reservation for a while. :)

OG,

That statement can be interpreted in a few different ways and they all seem a bit inappropriate :alien:

:rofl: I was just about to call you into this thread. You really gotta keep OG up to speed. I realize that he forgets most things that he learned the day before but the ranch I think he should be reminded of each morning to avoid scenarios like this in the future. Very uncomfortable to say the least. Poor JB.... :D

Can someone explain it to me? I've been off the reservation for a while. :)

After what KellyBo told me, you don't want to know bro! Us old folks don't pick up on these new slang words until it's too late. :beat-up::D

After what KellyBo told me, you don't want to know bro! Us old folks don't pick up on these new slang words until it's too late. :beat-up::D
I'm a nosy old cuss OG...perhaps KB can shoot me a PM after she finishes her ablutions?

Just don't ever change OG...priceless.

I'm a nosy old cuss OG...perhaps KB can shoot me a PM after she finishes her ablutions?

You know how the post about keeping your balls warm in the winter time went awry? Well this one blew that slap out of the water!

Ummm, Gray one should not be speaking to another man about laying pipe and wearing ranch. Although, this has to rank as one of the highest forms of Grayisms to date.

Can we ask you kindly to stay in GA if OG wants to spray ranch everywhere?

I just got through telling him to expect a PM canceling the trip!

It's them young boys causing all the havoc in here :banghead:. Ok back on the Morgan Cup right JB?

cd-cover.jpg

Ummm, Gray one should not be speaking to another man about laying pipe and wearing ranch. Although, this has to rank as one of the highest forms of Grayisms to date.

I was a little afraid until I realized who posted it, then...:rofl:

OG produces the best posts in THP history. First the balls, now laying pipe... OG you are the man dude, you take it all in stride too. Paradise won't let you down.

OG produces the best posts in THP history. First the balls, now laying pipe... OG you are the man dude, you take it all in stride too. Paradise won't let you down.

He obviously is a big time skimmer of this thread. I thought he knew all about Skype but I had to explain what that was too. I wish I had a video of him when he finally understood it all. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. He's so embarrassed but truly a good sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back