What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up a 10.5 TM Burner Superfast TP, non-white, last year's model from eBay for a $100. Still in the wrapper. It has the Matrix Ozik HD6 shaft in it. This has replaced my old TM Tour Burner from 3-4 years ago. This baby is BAD to the BONE! It's like going from a Pinto to a Porshe though. First round with it was HORRIBLE. I couldn't get off the tee! Spent a few hours on the range, yesterday, actually getting better acquainted with it. I played today and it was night/day from my round on Sunday. Most of my drives were straight with a slight draw. I was putting them out there about 265-270. I put a new Golf Pride mid-size grip on it with three wraps under the right hand. Very comfy feel. I'm thinking I"m going to be re-shafting my irons similar to this, maybe not with the three wraps though.

nothing yet... looking for a putter

I just picked up a 10.5 TM Burner Superfast TP, non-white, last year's model from eBay for a $100. Still in the wrapper. It has the Matrix Ozik HD6 shaft in it. This has replaced my old TM Tour Burner from 3-4 years ago. This baby is BAD to the BONE! It's like going from a Pinto to a Porshe though. First round with it was HORRIBLE. I couldn't get off the tee! Spent a few hours on the range, yesterday, actually getting better acquainted with it. I played today and it was night/day from my round on Sunday. Most of my drives were straight with a slight draw. I was putting them out there about 265-270. I put a new Golf Pride mid-size grip on it with three wraps under the right hand. Very comfy feel. I'm thinking I"m going to be re-shafting my irons similar to this, maybe not with the three wraps though.
Great pickup! Very nice Rogue. :)

Thanks Sean! My stepdad works for a local golf shop and he told me that the price of the shaft is worth the purchase alone. $299 shaft for a $100 and I get the head thrown in basically free.

just bough tnew 54*-58* mizuno mpt10 black wedges... yum.. gota stick with the old grooves... will reshaft with the dg spinners... ut oh

Awesome Driver! I am gaming the same one right now and LOVE it!

If you like the Driver, try the 3 Wood... I never thought I could hit a 3 wood like I do now!

Thanks to the THP testing....

White/Green Swing-Thought "Tempo" wrist bands. Tempo is my nemesis in this game, cannot wait to give them a whirl.

productimage-picture-feel-tec-black-oversize-grip-89_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Lucked up and found one new on ebay for $10.95 shipped.

Kingdom59 golf needs to get their "ship" on... and send me my TM-880 putter...or I'm not going to have a putter for the Vision Golf balls when they show up!

You made a good call :) Lots of love for the Burner line, I think you did great!

I also forgot the price was also a nice selling point at $399.99. Actually had thought I would go for the 2.0s, but just didn't really feel like spending the money at the time. I'm a married college student with a kid on the way :curl-lip:

I bought 2 things today but only 1 is golf related.

1 Dz Bridgestone e6 balls (all #1's). These balls are the longest balls I have ever hit. And they are super durable.

I also bought and secured....... my 4 tickets to the LSU vs Oregon game in Dallas at the new cowboys stadium. 58 Days, 4 hours, 4 minutes. I can't wait!!!!!!

I also bought and secured....... my 4 tickets to the LSU vs Oregon game in Dallas at the new cowboys stadium. 58 Days, 4 hours, 4 minutes. I can't wait!!!!!!

Buzzer going off loudly....try again! Cowboys Stadium is in Arlington....would hate for you to end up in Dallas looking for the stadium come game time!

Buzzer going off loudly....try again! Cowboys Stadium is in Arlington....would hate for you to end up in Dallas looking for the stadium come game time!

a thousand pardons... Arlington. at Jerry World!

Yes sir this is correct or the death star will work as well.

Tap tap taparoo

How about the North Star, the cowboys need it cuz they can't seem to find the playoffs well....JUST KIDDING!!!

How about the North Star, the cowboys need it cuz they can't seem to find the playoffs well....JUST KIDDING!!!

They will be just fine.. Wade was a crutch for the cowboys and it looks like they are trying to sure up their offensive line.

Tap tap taparoo

Good girl! There is no way I would ever consider playing with dirty balls :nono:. I might even borrow your new toy to clean my balls with :thumb:

bwahahahaha

I bought a Ballzee pocket size golf ball cleaner ($4.95 at RBG) after one of the guys at the course showed it to me and was telling me how handy they were. I also ordered some gloves.

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/ballzee-golf-ball-cleaner.html

They are awesome - matter of fact I need to order a few more. Note: do NOT let it dry in your bag or it will start to stink. If you can remember, take it out when you get home to dry.

Ballzee ball cleaners (wife insisted) and some Nicklaus golf gloves for really cheap (go through them fast in TX heat).

Picked up my i15s yesterday - gonna post a WITB shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up my i15s yesterday - gonna post a WITB shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exciting. Looking forward to seeing these beautiful irons in your bag

Tap tap taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back