The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craziness.
Not sure which is more crazy. The fact that someone would do that to a person.
Or the fact that it took a threat to get Poulter to respond to someone.

Still very not call.

It was unreal. I was pretty disappointed to be back. Best week of my life.

Cool stuff :) Well, you had to come back to reality sooner or later, but I can imagine you'd preferred later!

Tappin' for world peace!

Craziness.
Not sure which is more crazy. The fact that someone would do that to a person.
Or the fact that it took a threat to get Poulter to respond to someone.

Still very not call.

Poults responds to people...occaisonally....ok maybe not

Still scary. Hope these people are caught and his life is truely in zero danger.

Well I am off to get a matching tat with my oldest daughter. I have been looking forward to dong this with her. I will post pics later.

Well I am off to get a matching tat with my oldest daughter. I have been looking forward to dong this with her. I will post pics later.

That's awesome! Good luck I got my first one like 6 months ago it's not as painful as some would have you think

Tap tap taparoo

Just got home from 18 holes at the course but craving some more, back off to the course for me gents!

That's awesome! Good luck I got my first one like 6 months ago it's not as painful as some would have you think

Tap tap taparoo

I really didnt find it painfull at all. I have had shots or given blood when it hurt worse.

I want to get a tattoo but I haven't thought of any ideas. I want it to be meaningful but I can't think of anything. I guess until something crazy happens in my life it will have to wait.

I want to get a tattoo but I haven't thought of any ideas. I want it to be meaningful but I can't think of anything. I guess until something crazy happens in my life it will have to wait.

Get THP around your penis like an arm band. When the ladies ask what it says you can just say "The Huge Penis" but you'll really know what it means.

Get THP around your penis like an arm band. When the ladies ask what it says you can just say "The Huge Penis" but you'll really know what it means.

LOLOLOLOLOL! That's uber f&cking funny CB! Rep added to the moon if I could.

LMFAO!!! I'm not really sure I want to think of THP when the ladies are lookin at my penis. Nice try though.

On second thought... I've always wanted to get a golf related tattoo.

LOLOLOLOLOL! That's uber f&cking funny CB! Rep added to the moon if I could.

hehehe thanks man!

LMFAO!!! I'm not really sure I want to think of THP when the ladies are lookin at my penis. Nice try though.

On second thought... I've always wanted to get a golf related tattoo.

You could add dimples to your....nevermind you can figure it out.

Ok here are the pics of mine and my dauthers matching tats.
cystat.jpg

mytat.jpg

That is awesome wulff. What does it mean?

Well we are both Taurus on the greek zodiak, and we finally came up with a symbol of the bull that we both thought would make a great tat.

Well we are both Taurus on the greek zodiak, and we finally came up with a symbol of the bull that we both thought would make a great tat.

Right on man. See I need something meaningful like that. But more like an event in my life. Tattoo choosing is difficult.

Right on man. See I need something meaningful like that. But more like an event in my life. Tattoo choosing is difficult.

We have been looking for two years till we found this one. Once we decided on one we like it was two weeks and now it is done.
Be patient and find what you are looking for, remember it is forever and representative.

i love my tats and want more... kinda addicting

Heading to the course in a few, going to try out the new (to me) TEE CB2 5 wood.

Heading to the course in a few, going to try out the new (to me) TEE CB2 5 wood.

Let us know how you like it. I have a TEE 4 wood and absolutely love the thing.

I like this song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back