CONTEST RPP & Frank Run It Back - Dauphin Highlands Hockey Winter Classic

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
You last saw Frank and I at the Dauphin Highlands 2022 Superintendent’s Revenge tournament late last year where we turned in a respectable +4 round with 3 birdies and 29 putts. On March 25th the dynamic duo will return to Dauphin Highlands for the Winter Hockey Classic. I'm still a rusty 9 handicap and Frank shoots high 80's to 90's. It's a 2-person scramble from the blue tees with modified stableford scoring and a “unique hockey twist”. I believe the twist is that instead of a golf hole, we putt into a small hockey net. Maybe. Hopefully the weather cooperates this time so I can live post without risk of frostbite!

The rules for entering are simple! Answer the three questions below. Prize pack will include the mishmash of new Chrome Soft golf balls below (including two sleeves of the highly coveted hot chicken Truvis and two sleeves of awesome logo overrun balls) plus any fun goodies I find as I prep for my upcoming move. Any questions will be answered sarcastically at my discretion.
  1. What will we shoot? (modified stableford scoring - answers with negative scores are allowed, but frowned upon)
  2. How many birdies or better will we have? (obviously we don't expect to birdie every hole, but it'd be cooler if we did)
  3. How many putts (shots on goal?) will we have?
1677713077200.png
D22DBE21-C515-4EDB-8009-5CC5B028E3DB.jpeg

1. 54
3.17 😎

Last edited:
1. Embiid + Sequon = 47
2. 7
3. 26.

No logic given.

I had 4 in my calculations
How could I ever doubt you?! My previous post has been edited to remove all unwarranted snarkiness.

On a related note, it turns out I don’t know what modified stableford scoring is. Here is a graphic to help me courtesy of the Barracuda Championship.

1677720577180.png

How could I ever doubt you?! My previous post has been edited to remove all unwarranted snarkiness.

On a related note, it turns out I don’t know what modified stableford scoring is. Here is a graphic courtesy of the Barracuda Championship to help me.

View attachment 9161082
Thanks. I only know of it. No changes to my predictions needed.

1. What will we shoot? 61
  2. How many birdies or better will we have? 16
  3. How many putts (shots on goal?) will we have? 19

I love to see the hot chicken Truvis pop back up

Score 58

Bird 12

Putts 25

I love the early confidence. I’ve never seen an albatross before, but Frank and I will do our best to live up to these lofty expectations!
1677722253933.gif

According to my calculations

Score: 36
Birdie or Better: 12
Shots on Goal: 28

Score: 11
Birdies: 6
Putts: 27

If it really is hockey nets, in going to guess score 34, birdies or better 11, putts 25.

🔥

1. 21
2. 3
3. 29

that topgolf Truvis is sweet!

I’ll have everyone know I was +5 in my first round at Bay Hill on the simulator yesterday. Frank and I just might win this thing 😤💪

Back