Sunice Pro Sport Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The men's Burnham is a sharp looking jacket, great report Ryan.

Nice review Ryan - tops look nice; appear to be ideal for those brisk morning starts in the spring & fall!

Sunice makes top notch stuff! And it is good looking too.

Nice write up Hawk. Maybe you can do a follow up when it gets a little cooler in your area?

Great review Hawk! Sunice makes such awesome gear. Too bad the price usually keeps me away. One of these days, I'm going to have to break down and get some. It's top-notch stuff.

Sunice makes awesome stuff…..I reviewed some of their rain gear and these jackets sound just as good. Good review Hawk!

The men's Burnham is a sharp looking jacket, great report Ryan.

We had a shipment come in at the first of the year and we sold out in less than a month. For our shop this is crazy quick, we don't tend to sell a lot of jackets, so that's a great sign and heard nothing but great things from members who had purchased them.

Great review, always glad to see a canadian company getting some notice.

Nice write up Hawk. Maybe you can do a follow up when it gets a little cooler in your area?

Will do for sure. I tend to be most comfortable using layers, so I expect this to work great.

Great writeup, Ryan. Always loved the looks of Sunice products prior and the performance speaks for itself.

Both of these look really nice. You mentioned they aren’t cheap, how much do they cost?

Raingear is low on my list of things I need for golf, as I try to not golf when there is rain in the forecast. It would be nice if a surprise shower comes up, but those don’t seem to happen to me but once a season or so.

These would be great for my wife and I more in non-golf situations, when we are going to the store or out to eat and it is rainy out. That seems to happen quite a bit!

Great review, I love Sunice stuff. I am due for some new outer wear.

I like the review.Always need good rain gear here in Florida

Both of these look really nice. You mentioned they aren’t cheap, how much do they cost?

Raingear is low on my list of things I need for golf, as I try to not golf when there is rain in the forecast. It would be nice if a surprise shower comes up, but those don’t seem to happen to me but once a season or so.

These would be great for my wife and I more in non-golf situations, when we are going to the store or out to eat and it is rainy out. That seems to happen quite a bit!

I think the men's jacket had an MSRP around 200-ish.

I think the men's jacket had an MSRP around 200-ish.

That's about right. We sell them for $250 Canadian, so that would probably be around $210-$230 area.

This talk about rain and cool weather reminded me to bump this.

I wore this jacket on Wednesday when it was about 55°, windy, and light rain. Stayed warm and dry. Actually, I was almost too warm - I was walking. Had to unzip it a bit after a few holes.

The XL fits nicely, though the sleeves are a bit long. I just rolled them up one time at the cuff and was good to go.

Just picked up a Sunice Volt jacket from their Hurricane line. Great fit and love the zip off half sleeve. Haven't tried it in the rain yet but noticed that it breathes very well which my Second Skin pullover did not

I wore this jacket in the rain for a couple hours over the weekend and stayed completely dry. It wasn't a downpour, but it was not nice out for sure.

Just picked up a Sunice Volt jacket from their Hurricane line. Great fit and love the zip off half sleeve. Haven't tried it in the rain yet but noticed that it breathes very well which my Second Skin pullover did not

I wore this jacket in the rain for a couple hours over the weekend and stayed completely dry. It wasn't a downpour, but it was not nice out for sure.

I really do believe that Sunice makes some of the best quality and nicest rain gear out there.

Don't forget THP has a contest going right now to win a Sunice rain jacket!! http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...5058-Contest-Incredible-Rain-Gear-From-Sunice

I really love that jacket. I wish I had it in a couple colors. Hoping to win the G4H contest!

I've never even heard of this Company before, but great review and gets me pondering. I've always looked at rain gear but have never actually baught any.

This collection is nice in that you can wear the jackets in a casual setting as well. I wear it out and about all the time now that it's cooler out. You wouldn't think it was rain repellent if you saw it.

I've never even heard of this Company before, but great review and gets me pondering. I've always looked at rain gear but have never actually baught any.

This collection is nice in that you can wear the jackets in a casual setting as well. I wear it out and about all the time now that it's cooler out. You wouldn't think it was rain repellent if you saw it.

I agree about being able to wear it casually anywhere. Sunice is a Canadian company which may be why people have never heard of it.

I wanted to do this yesterday, but got sidetracked.

This jacket is pretty amazing. I've worn it in everything from low 40's, high winds, and pretty steady rain. I don't think my upper half has been cold or wet once this fall.

I will reiterate something I said in the review and that's the fact that I like the XL for giving me a little more room to layer. The only downside is the sleeves are a bit long, so I roll the cuffs. Yesterday I had on a thermal shirt, a polo, a sweatshirt, and the Sunice jacket and I felt like I could move around reasonably well, which can be tough to do when you are all bundled up.

It's still in great shape and I wear it daily as well as on the course.

Hey Hawk, I somehow missed the original review and just wanted to say well done! Sunice always puts out great looking gear and from everything that I have heard, it works as advertised! I need to find myself a good short sleeve waterproof pullover and I think it will probably be a Sunice.

Back