Keri Golf Bag + Ladies Adams Set Preview

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
As some might know Keri Golf bags has teamed up with Adams Golf. With this partnership is a beautiful marriage of high tech clubs designed specifically for the female golfer and a high end cart bag that is rich is features and design. We just got this lethal combo in for review and below are some initial pictures.

i-C5QWwdS-L.jpg

i-Mmps9wV-L.jpg

i-SVffNRC-L.jpg

i-5hfVLBn-L.jpg

i-NMVK37d-L.jpg

i-WxBvbCM-L.jpg

i-3GLz23g-L.jpg

i-Fc8Vfbj-L.jpg

i-CK6FHHp-L.jpg

i-vvKDGRM-L.jpg

i-HdVVVw6-L.jpg

i-vVwSTp7-L.jpg

i-Mt62C6H-L.jpg

i-rJ8XMFF-L.jpg

i-K95CSxw-L.jpg

I am hiding this thread from my wife.

Wow I just got in touch with my feminine side...:D

Wow that looks awesome!! How many pockets does that bag have?

That is sweet GG! Glad my wife doesn't play or I am sure I would be buying one shortly.

sweet set up, i know what my wife is getting next birthday!

• Admin
Wow that looks awesome!! How many pockets does that bag have?

It has 10 pockets plus the removable valuables purse that has another 2. It has tons of storage. And it is honestly, better looking in person then in the pictures. It's really nice!

Looks good. Do you know if they plan to sell the bag separately?

Can't say I'm a fan of the headcovers, but everything else pretty darn good!

The putter cover cracks me up....putter

I'll show these to my wife as she's in the market. Any idea on the price point GG?

Really? I love the headcovers. But I am also becoming more of a girly girl every day.

I would agree, I thought it was clever to have the numbers spelled out in cursive on the woods/hbrids. I just thought putter was funny/cheesy.

Last edited:
great looking set and bag GG. Love them not going with a traditional 'girly color' either.....

I think I may have just found Jacqui's next set. Pending the review, of course!

That is so fly! I'm sending this thread to the one golfer woman I know. I wonder if this set could get her to move closer to me...hmm...

Back