The Official Morgan Cup is Unveiled

No kissing on the first date!!!

Seriously, what an awesome trophy. I loved the slots for more MC's in the future.

Wow, that thing looks awesome!! Good work THP. I can not wait to kiss that sucker

Nice work THP...that is one SWEET cup!

I wonder how much High Life that sucker holds? That's a sweet trophy! I thought the video was perfect.

I wonder how much High Life that sucker holds?

I don't know.

But I do know how much I could drink. I'm sure that there is enough room in there for it all.

I wonder how much High Life that sucker holds? That's a sweet trophy! I thought the video was perfect.

hahaha....I was wondering how much beer we could get in that sucker

Looks awesome! I'm kind of excited that there is room for more years

I was thinking the same thing!! Wasnt sure if that had been mentioned in the huge Morgan Cup thread or not

It's only fitting that a trophy that nice gets filled with High Life.

I like where your heads are at on this one. The 'Champagne of Beers' in the big cup, Jagerbombs in each of the individual cups.

with a side of Flauta!

I'm gonna practice pouring into trophies this weekend. Thanks again THP. I just can't say it enough.

Looks good!! Can't wait to follow the MC!

I like It. Very Nice.. Good Luck to Both teams

that looks fantastic. I can't wait to see it in person. Great choice JB and GG.

Looks professional. Very well done!

First post updated with some still photos. It's really dark in here right now because it's raining so they aren't the best pictures but it should get the job done.

Beat me to it! Agreed this cup will be great for the champions to drink out of!

Great looking trophy. Good luck to both teams on your quests for The Morgan Cup!!

Looks very nice! I hope to see it up close in person one day! Maybe even lift her above my head in celebration..... :alien:

First post updated with some still photos. It's really dark in here right now because it's raining so they aren't the best pictures but it should get the job done.

Thanks GG...Tremendous looking trophy. In case this is the first of many, I sure want that Team Hackers plate to be the first to be permanently secured to the Morgan Cup.

That's noice...

Oh my goodness its absolutely gorgeous! Move over Claret Jug! This bad boy is awesome! Great work THP!

That is awesome! Make sure that baby is all cleaned out to sip some champagne out of for the winners AKA Team Hackers. JB, you have to make a picture of the real cup your new avatar!

Love the cup. I like that its not overly garish. Like many have already stated, I especially like the multiple plates to be filled in at future events!

Really snazzy! I'd love to hoist that baby, but it's big enough to hurt an old man's back. Really fantastic looking trophy.

Kevin

Really snazzy! I'd love to hoist that baby, but it's big enough to hurt an old man's back. Really fantastic looking trophy.

Kevin

no doubt...thats one big arse trophy!

Back