The Latest Driver in White - Boccieri Heavy Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
By popular demand, Boccieri Golf has decided to put out the Heavy Driver in white and THP has your sneak peek look at it. Let us know your thoughts on the subject. Based on the THP forum testing going on, this driver is starting to become a favorite for quite a few.

Boccieri-Golf-Heavy-Driver-L.jpg

I liked this driver in black and I think it looks awesome in white. JB is this going to be a limited driver like the Cobra driver?

It looks really nice. White with green markings really works. Boccieri´s got a winner right there!

Like it....although the white doesn't 'shock' me any more....

That's a gorgeous looking driver! I would love one in left

Tap tap taparoo

I think it looks a lot better in White.

I think it looks nice. I wonder how well the white crown with the silver face "frames the ball" as opposed to the white/black that taylormade offerings?

By popular demand, Boccieri Golf has decided to put out the Heavy Driver in white and THP has your sneak peek look at it. Let us know your thoughts on the subject. Based on the THP forum testing going on, this driver is starting to become a favorite for quite a few.

Boccieri-Golf-Heavy-Driver-L.jpg

Hey JB that is awesomw looking. I look at it and see the THP logo on that bad boy.....

• Admin
I liked this driver in black and I think it looks awesome in white. JB is this going to be a limited driver like the Cobra driver?

I dont believe so, but dont really have an answer for you.

Hey JB that is awesomw looking. I look at it and see the THP logo on that bad boy.....

Nah, no logos on clubs for us...But we do share similar colors.

I think it looks nice. I wonder how well the white crown with the silver face "frames the ball" as opposed to the white/black that taylormade offerings?

That was my first thought as well.

Looks fine in white with the green trim though.

Not a huge fan of the white, not just on this driver, but on any club. Just doesn't suit my eye.

What! Get out! That looks really nice. I assume it plays the same as the Drivers being Demo'd

I would hit it!! I love the looks of my R11 so I think this would look great as well.

Just heard that I was incorrect above and it will most likely be a limited edition.

Not bad looking but not great either. For me, looks-wise, the R11 is still the best looking. I wonder if it has a matte crown like the TaylorMades or a glossy one like the S3. Any info on that JB?

Not bad looking but not great either. For me, looks-wise, the R11 is still the best looking. I wonder if it has a matte crown like the TaylorMades or a glossy one like the S3. Any info on that JB?

The rest of the info will be out next week. Sorry, wish I could help more.

That is a sharp looking club! The colors match the Hirzl glove and THP putter cover too!

Love the Heavy Driver. I'm a fan of white drivers but one of things that I really liked about the Boccieri was the color scheme and how well it matched. This looks great but I just love the color scheme of the black driver.

That looks awesome! I love how they put the green in all their designs

The rest of the info will be out next week. Sorry, wish I could help more.

No worries at all. Thanks. I look forward to seeing the specs when they're out.

It's a good looking driver. I like the green line up mark

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

That might be the best looking driver I've seen in quite some time. I especially like how the green jumps out of the white background. I would have to imagine the bland-ness (not bad) of the white and the silver face would frame the ball quite nicely.

Pretty cool...I do like the green markings/logo.

This driver looks pretty sweet in white!

That is a sweet looking driver. I hope the color helps attack some attention to this club because after hitting the black version at the THP Outing, it is a performer!

Back