TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter

That's a nice looking grip. I got my tried and true Super Stroke Slim put on my spider last night.

nice, i bet it feels even more stable now, this putter just feels so easy to keep the face square, its almost hard not to have it square lol

nice, i bet it feels even more stable now, this putter just feels so easy to keep the face square, its almost hard not to have it square lol

I love the feel of the putter. I'm going to throw some pics of mine up in a few hours.....I want to check out the center shaft version as well.

I love the feel of the putter. I'm going to throw some pics of mine up in a few hours.....I want to check out the center shaft version as well.

that is what i originally ordered from dennis and patty but a day later i changed my mind lol, figured i would stick with what i know works and try the CS version in store and if i like it more pick it up

That's a nice looking grip. I got my tried and true Super Stroke Slim put on my spider last night.

Love that grip (it's what I have on my stingray) and in black/white it looks excellent with the Ghost. Hope you all enjoy it

Tap before talk.

i wanna see some pics is the super stroke slim a bigger grip than the original?

Great looking pictures that putter is nice for sure.. Roll it well

Tap tap taparoo

i wanna see some pics is the super stroke slim a bigger grip than the original?

Here are a few quick pics with my iPhone. I'll get better ones tomorrow.

That super stroke looks great. That club looks like it has such great feel. Can you guys compare it to what you were hitting before. Anyone go from a blade? I thought I've always been a blade guy but I just tried the TM GHost Corza and absolutely fell in love with it. So I'm really excited to give this one a try. Keep up with the updates guy, my iseries anser might be taking a backseat to some of these new TM models.

Thought I'd include this license plate I saw today. Not sure which model ghost he has thought..lol!!

I have the corza ghost and the TM-880 as well. All of my ghost's have the Super Stroke slim grips on them. I've had blade putters, mallets, and mid-mallets. I love the feel of the spider.

I have the corza ghost and the TM-880 as well. All of my ghost's have the Super Stroke slim grips on them. I've had blade putters, mallets, and mid-mallets. I love the feel of the spider.

Which is your favorite...because as a blade guy (forever and a day) I liked the Daytona?

i have those 3 as well, well only have the 880 and Ghost Spider now but have had the Corza, Daytona1 ghost, TM-110 Ghost, and 770 Ghost, i like putters if you cant tell hehe, im playing in the morning so i will let you know how it goes, i will say just putting around with the Spider its my favorite in the feel and looks so far.

Which is your favorite...because as a blade guy (forever and a day) I liked the Daytona?

I also had the 1st gen Ghost Daytona for a month until my step dad liked it too much and took it. It had a really nice feel. The new Daytona with the pure roll insert is money as well.

So far my ranking is spider, TM-880, corza, Daytona. I really like the TM-770 from messing with it in the stores. I really want to try the Ghost Stingray or Ghost Raylor.

nice pics thats a lot bigger than stock grip. i never used anything that big before... im not sure if i would like it or not.

I hope your new flat sticks treat you very well. Enjoy!

nice pics thats a lot bigger than stock grip. i never used anything that big before... im not sure if i would like it or not.

It really helps take the hands and wrists out of the stroke.

Tap before talk.

I just got back from playing 9 and played decent, shot a 41 but no 3 putts, loving this putter, had some pretty good par save's with it today, it rolls the ball so nice and i had no skidding or anything weird on long lag putts, its money from 6' and in.

I just got back from playing 9 and played decent, shot a 41 but no 3 putts, loving this putter, had some pretty good par save's with it today, it rolls the ball so nice and i had no skidding or anything weird on long lag putts, its money from 6' and in.

Nice score dude. No 3 putts is solid too.

love it.
i want a ghost spider badly. i am still gaming the original with that exact super stroke. i cant putt without that grip anymore.
i am planning on picking one up sometime....may have to wait until my birthday. but i assure you it will not putt until a super stroke white is on it.

yours looks fantastic!

I want one of these really really badly. The only problem is that I have been rolling my Sabertooth fantastically the last few rounds. I have averaged 31 putts and only had one 3 putt in 3 rounds. I don;t think I can warrant spending $200+ on a new putter for no particular reason other than I WANT IT!

Ok...the Ghost Spider has arrived that TM sent me to test !! Thank you Dave Cordero, Mike Fox, Taylormade and THP !!
Here are some photos and I will be trying it out tomorrow morning....if I can wait that long. :D

The head size of the Ghost Spider is exactly the same size as my older full size Monza Spider.

Bottom.jpg

Top.jpg

Face.jpg

Weights.jpg

Headcover.jpg

Headcoverweb.jpg

Grip.jpg

Address.jpg

Fullshot.jpg

I can't wait to hit this beauty and I will post reviews for your enjoyment.

Man, I am drooling.

Ok...the Ghost Spider has arrived that TM sent me to test !! Thank you Dave Cordero, Mike Fox, Taylormade and THP !!
Here are some photos and I will be trying it out tomorrow morning....if I can wait that long. :D

The head size of the Ghost Spider is exactly the same size as my older full size Monza Spider.

Bottom.jpg

Top.jpg

Face.jpg

Weights.jpg

Headcover.jpg

Headcoverweb.jpg

Grip.jpg

Address.jpg

Fullshot.jpg

I can't wait to hit this beauty and I will post reviews for your enjoyment.

It looks amazing DD!!! The guys at TaylorMade are the best!

I def wanna try one of these. Wonder when I'll see them in stores here

BW Widow Maker Putter Grip Midsize

BW Widow Maker Putter Grip Midsize

Well here are the pics i promised of the Black Widow Widowmaker Midsize on the Ghost Spider, BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the feel of this grip, first time i moved away from Iomic on my putter, its a firm but grippy grip lol, really love the shape of it.

BWSpiderGhost.jpg

BWGrip2.jpg

BWGrip.jpg

BWDownTheGrip.jpg

SpiderGhostCloseup.jpg

SpiderGhostCloseup2.jpg

Back