The Latest Driver in White - Boccieri Heavy Driver

Looks pretty good. Id like to real pictures though

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

Very nice looking driver. Still more of a fan of the "traditional" black, but I might have to go out and try one of these.

WOW! Very sharp.

love the white, glad to see them release it, i wouldnt mind trying one out as this backweighting interest me, i think they are on to something with it after reading all these reviews

love the white, glad to see them release it, i wouldnt mind trying one out as this backweighting interest me, i think they are on to something with it after reading all these reviews

+1. I couldn't say it better so I won't try.

Nice. I like the white/green more than the black/green.

Not bad looking. The green looks ok, this makes me want to spray paint my driver white.

Very nice looking driver, great looking even! Love the little bit of green on the white. Like it a lot.

Very cool looking driver. Really liking all these new clubs in white. At first thought it was horrible, but every white club has grown on me.

Hmmm...Interesting. I'd have to see it in person. I think the R11 looks much nicer, especially because of the white crown/black face combination. The white/silver combo just doesn't please my eye quite as much.

Love it.

The white looks great, especially with the green accents.

That looks really good. I love the green accents.

That looks great...I think I like the white version better than the black!

That's really good looking. I was intrigued by this when I first heard Thainer talking about it in the Heavy testing thread. It's sharp!

Gotta say it again. Love the green/white.

If Im not mistaken, it will be glossy. But it will shine just as much as a normal black driver, so not much.

Im going to try and get my hands on one. Boccieri makes fantastic stuff, and this should be no different.

I'm thrilled to be part of the review/testing and I really like the driver, but I'll keep the black version.

Man go away for a few hours and come back and see this! Man this looks great, love the green combo with white. I think its kinda cool the whole limited edition, but it might also keep some from actually "playing" it or that's kinda my collectors mentality I guess.

I guess the white is here to stay, which I don't mind! Looking Good!

I am in love!

Sookeh, you are MINE! (for you True Blood watchers)

I'm absolutely torn between the white and black, both are so gorgeous in their simplicity. I'm curious about the reflective properties of a reflective/glossy white club.

Back