THP Outing 2011 Dress Like a Pro contest

the Belbs

Everybody Clap your Hands
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 1.001
Hello THP,

I know this is late but I thought I would start a thread about the contest I was fortunate enough to win at the THP 2011 outing. I ended up winning the Dress Like a Pro contest. See if you can guess who I am dressed as...

Here I am with forum member One-T:
5919354788_f6d6061627.jpg

(no that isn't my real hair, it is FLAIR HAIR!)

Now onto the prize. All along I thought that the prize was going to be fore $150, but when the code was sent my way it was for $200! I was pretty stoked. So I spent a long time scouting items on the FairwayStyles.com site. I ended up going with all Sligo gear as I really like the look of it, and I never owned any previously. So here is what I went with:

SLIGO GOLF SHIRT JARVIS ORANGE
5918789199_d8ce08711d.jpg

SLIGO GOLF SHIRT O'BRIEN HAZE
5918792805_bd25e02353.jpg

(with my dog Bowser)

SLIGO GOLF SHIRT COLTER BLACK
SLIGO DRIVER CAP - IVORY
5919351346_ebf8cb0a82.jpg

It took so long for me to post this because it took a while for me to choose everything, then when it was shipped Canada Post went on strike, and it took like an additional 3 weeks to get to me. In any case, I want to send a HUGE thank you to Fairway Styles for this wicked prize, and another HUGE thank you to THP for putting on these outings. They are really fun, and I can't wait to go back next year.

Feel free to ask any questions you like!

Until next time - rbelbin

Somebody needs to do rickie fowler!

Nice new threads

That is awesome RB.

Nice Sligo gear RB.

If you play like you dress, you must be a +6. Very nice!

Awesome gear Ryan!

awesome stuff! That outfit you won in is sweet. Those Sligo shirts really look great. I'm going to have to get me some.

Nice choices that stuff looks good

Tap tap taparoo

Good stuff belbin...nice choices with the Sligo gear.

Shirts look great Belbin. Congrats again, that was such a great prize for an awesome contest.

Nice stuff belbs! Well deserved!

Awesome threads Ryan. Gotta love unions!

Great choices there belbin. I think I like your "contest" outfit more though! Well done belbin.

Great winning costume! Nice shirt choices.

Good looking duds there RB !

money well spent.
congrats and nice digs RB!

You will be looking sharp as a tack and twice as flat headed!

Great choices rb, I had not seen your winning "dress like a pro" pic before, Nice Job.

Thanks for all the positive comments. Wore the orange shirt last night for the first time and I have to say Sligo makes great gear. Go get yourself some.

Rb

Tappin the keg!

great pics RB....I love that orange shirt...may have to add that one to my closet as well

congrats again and great choices!

I'm glad you won that contest. Anyone who was brave enough to wear that in that heat deserved it.

Back