jpcaine

Reaction score
Handicap
If anyone would like a google+ invite just send me pm with your email. It would be nice to start a thp circle

I'll probably wait until THP uses it for a contest! It's how I got on Facebook and Twitter! LOL

Yea its not to useful as of now. We will se what becomes of it

I'll probably wait until THP uses it for a contest! It's how I got on Facebook and Twitter! LOL

Me too! Lol..except twitter...not yet at least.

Me too! Lol..except twitter...not yet at least.

About the only time I get on Twitter anymore is to see if anyone else is having trouble getting onto THP!

I got an invite to Google+ from a buddy but I haven't made the leap yet... like facebook but not?

hmmm...

I just signed up thanks to jpcain and so far it looks pretty cool. I'll be looking into it a lot more as I play with it.

About the only time I get on Twitter anymore is to see if anyone else is having trouble getting onto THP!

I am completely the same way. I hate twitter except for THP and other contests

Tap tap taparoo

Goodbye facebook and twitter. + is the future.

If anyone have an invite to spare I would appreciate if I could get one.

Tappin' for world peace!

didnt they open it up to anyone with a google account now?

i got an invite couple days ago, still feeling my way around but its pretty slick from the android app and the web app.

If anyone have an invite to spare I would appreciate if I could get one.

Tappin' for world peace!

PM me your email address and I'll send you one.

I agree with this, I have gone way down on my Facebook usage since I joined THP, so no need to rush out to join google +.

Goodbye facebook and twitter. + is the future.

I don't think google + has anything on twitter.. It's definitely facebook without all the stupid crap, like farmville etc, but so was facebook when it started..

Twitter is such a different story.. It's like a chatroom in less than 140 characters..

If anyone would like a google+ invite just send me pm with your email. It would be nice to start a thp circle

Thanks buddy. I will try it out today.

The google+ interface is pretty nice, but they have a LONG way to go in building a user base that will rival facebook or twitter, which is the biggest part of any social network in my opinion.

PM sent - thanks

first Ive even heard of it

PM sent, can't wait.
This looks great. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out!

pm your email and name and i will sned it to you

Thanks for the hookup JP, now let me go figure that thing out before golf.

Got the invite - thanks jpcaine!

that was quick!
big ups to jpcaine! :thankyou:

Back