The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's my awesome scramble partner Yoccos? We need us some Yoccos. The dude is awesome. In freakin' 3D! He is going to hit me some bombs, and I'm going to show him how to hit that little ball close to the hole.

Boom! Birdie time!

Kevin

Yoccos, accidentally entered a real forrest and he's been lost for some time now. If that damn forrest was in 3D instead of 2D like it is, he would be fine.

Who's pumped to playing in this incredible event? I was at a party tonight with a bunch of members of my club. Today was the first day of the husband/wife tournament and then we had little gathering. I was talking some ears off heads about TMC, and I am just jacked tonight. I have the feeling my game is about to really come together in the next week or two. I'm done pounding balls on the range.

It's time to play some damn golf. No more worrying about swing, putting stroke, distances, yardage gaps, or any other crap. Preparation time is now going to be done on the golf course. No more cheese farting around.

Tomorrow I'm swinging away and firing at pins. I'm getting aggressive on the greens. Today I left five birdies putts just short a total of about 18".

Tomorrow they drop.

This just in. Team Paradise will rock your world. You Hackers better not still be tinkering because the time is getting short.

Kevin

Yoccos, accidentally entered a real forrest and he's been lost for some time now. If that damn forrest was in 3D instead of 2D like it is, he would be fine.

Is that how they spell 'forest' up there? :D

FYI, I played at 3P today. It was hot as hell. I got 'tanner' and there's not much left in the color spectrum for me to get any darker.

FYI, I played at 3P today. It was hot as hell. I got 'tanner' and there's not much left in the color spectrum for me to get any darker.

Its in 2D so I added an extra R

Who's pumped to playing in this incredible event? I was at a party tonight with a bunch of members of my club. Today was the first day of the husband/wife tournament and then we had little gathering. I was talking some ears off heads about TMC, and I am just jacked tonight. I have the feeling my game is about to really come together in the next week or two. I'm done pounding balls on the range.

It's time to play some damn golf. No more worrying about swing, putting stroke, distances, yardage gaps, or any other crap. Preparation time is now going to be done on the golf course. No more cheese farting around.

Tomorrow I'm swinging away and firing at pins. I'm getting aggressive on the greens. Today I left five birdies putts just short a total of about 18".

Tomorrow they drop.

This just in. Team Paradise will rock your world. You Hackers better not still be tinkering because the time is getting short.

Kevin

I'm also really pumped up. When DDec and I played on Thursday, we were paired up with 2 other guys. On the 11th tee, we told them all about THP and the Morgan Cup, their jaws just about hit the ground after that. They couldn't believe that we were part of an event like this, and Ddec and I had big grins on our faces after that. It was great. I'm really excited about the event, really want to hit some good shots and help my team win, but a little nervous at the same time about putting too much pressure on myself. I think we'll all be feeling that way to some degree.

Spank, that worries me because as you probably figured out from my videos, I'm also in the segment of the population that can't get much darker as it is.

I wonder what they would do if the love bugs decide to come out? They don't do squat but they're annoying as hell.

Are those the bugs that commit mass suicide all over the windshields?

Are those the bugs that commit mass suicide all over the windshields?

Yup. All they do is fornicate and piss us off.

Also, enough of this neutrality, Switzerland stuff. My mind is made up. I will be choosing a side.

The decision...

The decision...

Glad to have you on our side Spank!

"Chicks dig the long ball, I dig chicks, I did the long ball." CLASSIC! Also, the ending was awesome!

Kmac and I are crushed spank. I thought we were OG's? I feel like the tide is turning here and it's spinning out of control. First Ole Gray, then the rhino, and now the spank. I guess I'm just going to have to lead Team Hackers to a nice victory just to prove my buddies wrong.

Esox, I haven't been beating balls at the range for about a month now. I think it's a dangerous thing to do at this point. If you aren't ready for this event now, then you probably won't be in a month. I feel good about where my game is in every arena but one: off the tee. I'm just too damn inconsistent there. I either nut one down the middle or have no clue where it's going. I swear it's b/c that R11 is an overrated piece of nugget (just kidding Taylormade staffers, don't get your panties in a bunch). Nah, I'm struggling with the hooks, which I'm not use to. It's happened in my pursuit of distance over the past few months. One of my main goals for this event was to pick up some distance off the tee, which I believe I've achieved, but now my dependable, reliable cut isn't as dependable and reliable.

I am ready for Razr Hawkage. I think it will help with some of my woes. At any rate, I sure am glad to see some Team Paradise loving. I don't get it, but I kind of do. Seems to me that Team Paradise is loaded with a bit more of the forum personalities whereas Team Hackers just is not. That probably appeals to some of our forum members like Rhino and SPank. I get it. I've found myself in positions in this thread where I've been battling many Paradisians solo at times. They give cg13 grief about being a little yappy dog, but many of them are no different. Watch the chunk-shot brothers come in here and go all HAM on this thread with their drag putt talk, and whatever else nonsense they go on about.........yappy, just yappy stuff. THen there's that awkward looking Canadian dude belbin, that I swear wears that same orange adidas shirt for every time he puts a golf club in his hand. He just yaps about how huge he is, how he'll have all the birdie putts and stuff..........just yapping away. Esox, going on and on about his precision, his ability to shred up golf courses like he's a hot knife and it's a round of Wiscansin cheddar.........just yapping, it's either that or about his diet and how much this event has changed his cheese encrusted life........just yapping away. Jake, oh gawd, that guy yaps with an anger. He's gone for a few days then just comes in here like a damn suicide bomber. Ready to kill. You can see his blood boiling and his blood pressure climbing in most of his posts. He's an angry yapper. And what about Hairy dolphin, the worst yapper of them all........the "I'm better than you in all aspects of everything" yapper. Did you know he went to Duke? No? Well don't worry, he'll be sure to yap to you about it. And last but not least, the fearless leader himself, biggsy. The ghost yapper. Gone one day, then here like his team on ranch the next day, just going all one-line post crazy on the forum. Just a bunch of yappers, those Paradisians. What makes it all better is to see all these dudes giving that team their support. All these dudes I've spent tons of pm's on, giving advice, answering questions. You're all yappers too. Just yapping away, throwing your support in the wrong hat. It's cool. I won't forget it. And with that, I'll stop yapping myself. It's exhausting. Will Team Paradise even have any energy come August?

Kmac and I are crushed spank. I thought we were OG's? I feel like the tide is turning here and it's spinning out of control. First Ole Gray, then the rhino, and now the spank. I guess I'm just going to have to lead Team Hackers to a nice victory just to prove my buddies wrong.

Esox, I haven't been beating balls at the range for about a month now. I think it's a dangerous thing to do at this point. If you aren't ready for this event now, then you probably won't be in a month. I feel good about where my game is in every arena but one: off the tee. I'm just too damn inconsistent there. I either nut one down the middle or have no clue where it's going. I swear it's b/c that R11 is an overrated piece of nugget (just kidding Taylormade staffers, don't get your panties in a bunch). Nah, I'm struggling with the hooks, which I'm not use to. It's happened in my pursuit of distance over the past few months. One of my main goals for this event was to pick up some distance off the tee, which I believe I've achieved, but now my dependable, reliable cut isn't as dependable and reliable.

I am ready for Razr Hawkage. I think it will help with some of my woes. At any rate, I sure am glad to see some Team Paradise loving. I don't get it, but I kind of do. Seems to me that Team Paradise is loaded with a bit more of the forum personalities whereas Team Hackers just is not. That probably appeals to some of our forum members like Rhino and SPank. I get it. I've found myself in positions in this thread where I've been battling many Paradisians solo at times. They give cg13 grief about being a little yappy dog, but many of them are no different. Watch the chunk-shot brothers come in here and go all HAM on this thread with their drag putt talk, and whatever else nonsense they go on about.........yappy, just yappy stuff. THen there's that awkward looking Canadian dude belbin, that I swear wears that same orange adidas shirt for every time he puts a golf club in his hand. He just yaps about how huge he is, how he'll have all the birdie putts and stuff..........just yapping away. Esox, going on and on about his precision, his ability to shred up golf courses like he's a hot knife and it's a round of Wiscansin cheddar.........just yapping, it's either that or about his diet and how much this event has changed his cheese encrusted life........just yapping away. Jake, oh gawd, that guy yaps with an anger. He's gone for a few days then just comes in here like a damn suicide bomber. Ready to kill. You can see his blood boiling and his blood pressure climbing in most of his posts. He's an angry yapper. And what about Hairy dolphin, the worst yapper of them all........the "I'm better than you in all aspects of everything" yapper. Did you know he went to Duke? No? Well don't worry, he'll be sure to yap to you about it. And last but not least, the fearless leader himself, biggsy. The ghost yapper. Gone one day, then here like his team on ranch the next day, just going all one-line post crazy on the forum. Just a bunch of yappers, those Paradisians. What makes it all better is to see all these dudes giving that team their support. All these dudes I've spent tons of pm's on, giving advice, answering questions. You're all yappers too. Just yapping away, throwing your support in the wrong hat. It's cool. I won't forget it. And with that, I'll stop yapping myself. It's exhausting. Will Team Paradise even have any energy come August?

talk about yapping jeebus TC like a old women.
hope team HACKERS have been working on there losers speach :D

talk about yapping jeebus TC like a old women.
hope team HACKERS have been working on there losers speach :D

It would be woman, not women. You poms struggle with the English language at times, how ironic. Shouldn't you be eating a biscuit and sipping some tea or something?

It would be woman, not women. You poms struggle with the English language at times, how ironic. Shouldn't you be eating a biscuit and sipping some tea or something?

strawberrys and cream mate :D
i really should go and get my bag ready for my round later and put some prep work in. but i thought ill hang round here for abit instead.

strawberrys and cream mate :D
i really should go and get my bag ready for my round later and put some prep work in. but i thought ill hang round here for abit instead.

Just like a Paradisian, rather hang out in here than go work on your game, huh? I like that strategy myself. Should make your golf game much more solid. As an Englishman, it only makes sense for you to support Team Paradise. You guys are just use to supporting losing squads.

Just like a Paradisian, rather hang out in here than go work on your game, huh? I like that strategy myself. Should make your golf game much more solid. As an Englishman, it only makes sense for you to support Team Paradise. You guys are just use to supporting winning squads.
FIFY
ive already done some work on my game this morning dont wont to over do it before a round.

FIFY
ive already done some work on my game this morning dont wont to over do it before a round.

hahaha, touche'.

I hear ya boss, no need to over-do it. That's my strategy as well. It's a pity that a guy like yourself decides to cheer for a bunch of dorks and weirdos.

hahaha, touche'.

I hear ya boss, no need to over-do it. That's my strategy as well. It's a pity that a guy like yourself decides to cheer for a bunch of dorks and weirdos.

:rofl: love it. i really need to start saving to get to a thp outing meet all the weirdos and dorks for myself.

Average weather statistics for Orlando.

August
Average high temperature: 91.5
Average low temperature: 73.4
Average precipitation: 6.78
Average humidity (1pm): 60
Record high (1980): 100
Record low (1997): 65

I work 10 hours a day out in this stuff.

That's adorable, you keep thinking that.

Its hard, but I cant say I blame them (well outside who is assisting them behind the closed doors of PM teachings)...hehe

As I said a few pages back, its hard to root for something that is unknown. Some participants in this event, are just not around and when they are, its only the MC threads. And even ones that were at one time extremely influential around here, are not around much. As you said a while back, people were rooting for Team Hackers because they knew them and hung out with them. Now the tide has turned and they have no idea who some of your team members are.

:rofl: love it. i really need to start saving to get to a thp outing meet all the weirdos and dorks for myself.

Now that we can agree on! The best part about the Morgan Cup: I like everyone competing in it. We're all really friends. I spent most of the last outing hanging out with a bunch of silly Paradisians.....imagine that.

That's adorable, you keep thinking that.

Its hard, but I cant say I blame them (well outside who is assisting them behind the closed doors of PM teachings)...hehe

As I said a few pages back, its hard to root for something that is unknown. Some participants in this event, are just not around and when they are, its only the MC threads. And even ones that were at one time extremely influential around here, are not around much. As you said a while back, people were rooting for Team Hackers because they knew them and hung out with them. Now the tide has turned and they have no idea who some of your team members are.

I think you are spot on dude. As quickly and as much as THP is growing, if you aren't known, then you just aren't known, and it's hard to root for someone you just don't know.

Now that we can agree on! The best part about the Morgan Cup: I like everyone competing in it. We're all really friends. I spent most of the last outing hanging out with a bunch of silly Paradisians.....imagine that.

i suppose that wouldnt be to hard seems that paradisians out number hackers 3-1 at the minute :D
really looking forward to following this its going to be awsome

hahaha, touche'.

Don't worry about the boss TC, he's from the Midlands - hehe

I think you are spot on dude. As quickly and as much as THP is growing, if you aren't known, then you just aren't known, and it's hard to root for someone you just don't know.

I truly expected that when all the sigs had that funky looking green shield from Braveheart show up, that some of Team Hackers would be on the forum, chatting with people, helping people, talking about the MC and gathering supporters. Instead your team took the Woods route and said "Pffft, we dont need the fans, its all about August"...HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back